Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 18:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[RELEASE] Tools of War v1.0

Old   #16

elite*gold: 0
Yes, we just updated the tool to work with both the 1.01 EU and US version of Warhammer.

Old   #17

I'd just like to remind everyone that this is still working and undetected.

Old   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Itburnz View Post
I'd just like to remind everyone that this is still working and undetected.
I think most of the people do know, but we (at least I) have some problems with the fact, that we need to pay 30 Euros for 3 Months, we would like to test it first, like paying for one week, or if it would be possible, buy one month.

I'm sure its good working and undetected, but I don't like paying that much money for 3 Months for a Thing I cannot test
Old   #19

I used their tools of war/bot and got banned a few days later. My best advice is not to use any kind of hacks or bots out there. I know i deserve it and not complaining.

this is what i received from mythic

"Your Warhammer Online Account has been prohibited from accessing our all servers due to violations of our Code of Conduct. You will not be able to log onto servers of this type with this account again. The details of the violations are as follows:

CSR ticket number xxxxxxxx

Policy: Prohibited Conduct [clauses: 13,14,15] (Speedhack)
Account: xxxxxxxxxxx
Time: 10/18/2008

The above account has been permanently Terminated.

The above listed player was logged and detected for using a speedhack program.

This type of behavior is unacceptable and will not be tolerated in Warhammer Online.

If you wish to dispute the actions taken against your account, you may email ."

Old   #20

Don't use speedhack when someone watching u...
Old   #21

You can teleport below the surface where noone sees you in pvp and kill people, you can teleport through quests, chainkill heroic NPCs without any harm - yet you have choosen to use our tools in the very few cases that get you banned : speedhacking infront of other players...

Congrats, out of 200 customers you are the 2nd this month who got banned for being stupid.

We can implement anti-punkbuster code in our tools but we cant stop you from being an idiot...
Old   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteFalcon View Post
I think most of the people do know, but we (at least I) have some problems with the fact, that we need to pay 30 Euros for 3 Months, we would like to test it first, like paying for one week, or if it would be possible, buy one month.

I'm sure its good working and undetected, but I don't like paying that much money for 3 Months for a Thing I cannot test
I think so too
Old   #23

- Teleporting into any direction.
- Panicspeed.

I can see the Ban Hammer run up in crazy amounts from nubs that will use this in RvR.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Itburnz View Post
We can implement anti-punkbuster code in our tools but we cant stop you from being an idiot...
Amen Brother....
Old   #24

wie ist das eigentlich ich hab mir nen premium acc geholt.
so nun kann ich da jetzt nur den bot usen oder auch toolz`?

und ist toolz wirklich so unsicher?

mfg
Old   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by emutz View Post
wie ist das eigentlich ich hab mir nen premium acc geholt.
so nun kann ich da jetzt nur den bot usen oder auch toolz`?

und ist toolz wirklich so unsicher?

mfg
im premium acc ist ALLES drin was wir coden, da werden auch sachen drin sein die noch nicht released ist. Ist quasi ne flatrate für cheats. Nächsten Monat kommt GTA4 raus; Battlefield Heroes, Starcraft II, World of Warcraft und noch ein paar andere Titel werden wir definitiv "supporten".

Die Tools sind unsicher wenn du vor nem GM durch die luft fliegst oder wie Speedy Gonzales im PvP Szenario die Fahne klaust und in 10 Sekunden cappst. Einige Leute sind halt sogar zu dumm zum cheaten...
Old   #26

ah ok danke bin schon premium bot ist super

nur eine frage habe 2 pcs und 2 acc kann ich da multo boten oder geht das nur an einen pc?
Old   #27

Musste testen normal gehts mit beiden.
Old   #28

UPDATE:
Introduced a VAC hack. Can kill any NPC using ToW now. (without taking dmg). This is working for many weeks now. Premium Members of DAMNCheaters are welcome to reply here.

And of course noone got banned yet. (This excludes idiots who exploit on other players in RvR)
Old   #29

oot:
seit wann gehören Beleidigungen zu den guten Sitten? Nicht jeder cheatet aus dem selben Grund. mir z.B. ist ein bann egal, da ich nichts ausser Pixel und bisschen Vermögen verliere... nehmt den PC und das Internet mal nid so erst mein gott!

btt:
kostet ja immer noch :8
Old   #30

Lol so hard at noobs who would use this in public....the main thing about tools like this would be the teleport which is hard for others to notice as long as u aren't retarded. Speed hacks should only be used WHEN NOONE IS AROUND. hopefully the noobs who get banned don't cause them to patch this somehow in future.