Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion > General Gaming Releases
You last visited: Today at 14:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Bypass the invisible barrier in the RvR instances

Old   #1

elite*gold: 1438
Bypass the invisible barrier in the RvR instances

Bypass the invisible barrier

Usually you have to wait 30 seconds to go to the first flag to capture. There is an invisible barrier to force you to wait. But you can bypass it.

Stay just behind it, and use the sprint ability. Now, force it and after 2 or 3 forcing, you are now in the RvR instance and you can capture the first flag BEFORE your enemy, you have an advantage of 30 seconds.

Enjoy!

Thanks
3 Users
Old 09/14/2008, 12:08   #2

elite*gold: 0
Force the sprint ability to activate by clicking it? Force your character to engage the barrier? Sorry, that isn't quite clear.

« Some hacks brought to you by ISXAOC | Age of conann buddy god + crack »

Similar Threads
instances
07/24/2010 - Battle of the Immortals - 0 Replies
Hi im kinda new have started a week ago and im lvl 56. i wish to know if there are instances that u can do all day long?
[Request]how to attack from outside of the wall barrier in Shadow dungeon.
03/07/2010 - Mabinogi - 32 Replies
I looked, searched everywhere, and I can't find it! Those walls that appears when you hit orbs in shadow dungeon, someone I played with yesterday stayed outside of the wall(or ring or whatever) and kept on shooting fireball from outside the wall. He told me that mod had existed for a long time. Does anybody know about this mod?
2 instances???
09/13/2009 - 9Dragons - 3 Replies
Hello all, New to the game and to this board. I've tried searching all over and I have a question for you since I can't find the answer...is there a program or hack that will allow me to have 2 instances of this game client running?
RAF get full 3x exp in instances with a 70
10/29/2008 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 1 Replies
What i did was make a mage on the main account then a rogue on the recruited account. But my friend has a 70 Demo lock. All you do is go to an instance at the appropriate lvl with the lock in your group. You make a macro that does /kick (locksname) /invite (locksname) Then you tag as many mobs as you can with fireball or whatever, once tagged have the lock send the felguard to kill them. DO NOT DO ANY DAME ON THE LOCK THOUGH OR THEY WONT GET FULL 3X EXP. Shot version: So...
Hide Ice Barrier
11/30/2007 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 1 Replies
If you use blizzard twice then eat or drink it hides Ice Barrier so people cant see it! Can be confusing in arenas and pvp :P