Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion > General Gaming Releases
You last visited: Today at 21:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Has anyone seen this package, holy moly!

Discussion on Has anyone seen this package, holy moly! within the General Gaming Releases forum part of the General Gaming Discussion category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Has anyone seen this package, holy moly!

A friend mentioned this site to me which is some sort of 'API' for bot (ISXAOC) developers to make their own scripted bots in AOC, it's pretty amazing - has stuff like Spell, Ability casting by name, auto combos from one command heh like Combo[Slam]:Auto movement etc. radar similar to ISXWOW project. Seems to work well with Pet classes to you can see how many pets you have and give them commands if ${Me.PetCount} > 1 Ability[Pet Attack]:Use

Edit: oops wrong link supplied first time..
Old 07/29/2008, 17:57   #2

wtf advertise? I'm sure if the guy who made it wanted to advertise would do so when it's complete? Notwithstanding its FREE atm you moron + Innerspace.

I was just bringing it to attention of others who might appreciate it as isxwow was really good and i liked making my own bot for that (even though my scripting sucks atm i used others scripts and tweaked them)

I wouldn't exactly call it a "**** script addon" , it's got about 50x more features than any of those two bots you mentioned combined lol although noone has written a proper bot for it yet as its only just beta.

Yeh I agree it's nowhere near a product yet, but it's beta after all, incase you didnt understand that term.

Im happy to learn to script stuff for it and get a true bot, not some shabby c# program that presses buttons for you lol and rotates in circles that I wasted $40 on

If you've got jealousy issues tell it to teh guy who made it, this is a public forum and I thought I was just bring it to the attention of people who might appreciate it since i thought it was pretty cool compared to what i've tried wasted money on and paid for so far, its got potential to be very good.
Old 07/29/2008, 20:05   #3

if i want to buy **** for 10 Dollars i'd go to your sister, **** off with this Add.
Old 07/30/2008, 17:03   #4

i lol'd seriously
anyway... just grab macrogoblin it's good stuff
Old 07/30/2008, 18:15   #5

i have to say i agree with megatr0n sharing knowledge is what its all about, hes not telling you go get this now hes just letting you guys know whats out there, then you sit and flame how... thats bullshit, and my *** if you really dont want to learn and would rather rely on other peoples work then so be it, continue to pay or leach off of them as long as they are around but dont flame the people who are open minded or are wanting to see what else is out there for them, or who are wanting to learn about whats going on
Old 07/30/2008, 18:36   #6

I'm not surprised that DC coder trashed talk other products... He just doesn't like competition. Thx for the link btw
Old 07/31/2008, 12:26   #7

Itburnz, your talking out your *** and looking more like a fool each time.

"If he dosent add X they can't do Y?" Now your babbling ****, Innerspace supports nearly all major languages which users could implement their own code additonally, so their is no restriction there on the language by which to write a bot using a proper framework such as ISXAOC, ISXWOW etc..

Go play with your pixel bot code and keypresser. GPS technology ROFL? Glorifying a pile of dung. It's called A* or Dijkstra's Algorithm for anyone who thinks a satellite is going to control the damncheaters bot

"Know jack ****?", my Gran probably knows more about x86 and C++ than you do.

Infact I know enough myself to implement all of the lame hacks your damncheaters rip off product does and I'm going to release an explantion of how to achieve all the active hacks you provide, one by one on the forum since you are putting me to the test ("who act like I can program", oh dear .... i better prove it ), starting today. Do yourself a favour and stop talking before your ruin your rep completely.

"They are the idiots who come to forums like this and try to act they can program when they actually know apeshit. " Now we know what 'damncheaters' thinks of their 'potential' customers, heh. You advertise here on this site with the "morons", yes? ROFL
Old 07/31/2008, 13:47   #8

No i'm not the coder of it, I wish I was though, as the source for that would be most instructive, have you actually looked the the amount of stuff it provides? Even knowing the shield allocations of mobs for efficient attacks (shield_left, shield_right etc..) - does your bot even have an inkling of that stuff? DPS booster - rofl.

But I've done plenty of coding during my life on a number of projects and know enough.

Look forward to my guides coming soon, you might learn a thing or two

Memory based? hoho, thats why you have to put your stuff on the correct hotbars - yeh that's real uber memory haxxors that dosen't even know where the spells, abilities etc reside in memory and only works if ther user sets them up right, dont make me laugh - keypress ftl.
Old 07/31/2008, 15:12   #9

I have no clue what you are talking about the extension he provides is coded in C++. Innerspace provides a link between the two for end users to write scripts in C. NET, Lavishscipt, LUA etc.
Old 07/31/2008, 15:28   #10

I'm not even going to entertain the power of a scripting language vs recompilation process to you, as you are obviously none the wiser and I pity you .

Incase you didn't know most games are 'script driven' nowadays as it provides a much easier mechanism to provide AI and other aspects without exepecting their end users and internal coders to be C++ gurus and it cuts down the development time too as your not recompiling every 5 mins to make one change.

This applies to any Innerspace product such as ISXWOW, ISXEQ2 etc. some amazing examples out there that give a user full control over their session. This is not a debate now about Innerspace + ISXAOC or 'whatever' is lacking in existing scripts / bots thats been dually agreed on and accepted as a fact so you have no ammunition there.

I'm trying to educate you here, listen and learn.
Old 07/31/2008, 16:09   #11

You obviosuly never seen any of the ISX projects then, I rest my case.

Particularly ISXWOW, the most powerful mmo bot on the planet (powered by, guess what... Innerspace scripting language - just take one look at OpenBot project.... ) and none of those creators had a "need" to know about the internals of the game since it was provided to them by way of an API from ISXWOW dll.
Old 07/31/2008, 16:39   #12

"If it isnt asm / c++ don't waste time on it.."

What do you think the script is calling into? The commadore 64 Kernel?
Old 07/31/2008, 20:32   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by bumpkinz View Post
i have to say i agree with megatr0n sharing knowledge is what its all about, hes not telling you go get this now hes just letting you guys know whats out there, then you sit and flame how... thats bullshit, and my *** if you really dont want to learn and would rather rely on other peoples work then so be it, continue to pay or leach off of them as long as they are around but dont flame the people who are open minded or are wanting to see what else is out there for them, or who are wanting to learn about whats going on
i really enjoyed this picture !!
Old 07/31/2008, 23:17   #14

yea and Itburnz was completely missing my point, this post is for you Itburnz...

1st of all you could be right about the c++ vs script language garbage spewing from your computer, except that what your saying is completely subjective, the people here arent lost sheep looking for their shepard so let them make up their own ******* mind and stop trying to trash talk because you dont like somthing, how would you feel if i went to all those P.O.S edge bot ads and said dont waste your money this is a piece of trash just make your own bot or play the game and not bot, or go get macrogoblin or whatever its called, it wouldnt be right because people have a right to choose for themselves so stop your childish BS and just keep your mouth shut thanks

If you really must continue your little battle please do it via pms guys

sorry to those uninvolved that have to figure out where i should have put periods, commas, caps, ect. lol

oh and thanks on the pic lol
Old 08/01/2008, 13:15   #15

The only person has no clue about coding is you, ISXAOC is written in C++.

The script language is an additonal component, didn't you understand the concept of ISXWOW? Probably not, as your pixel color knowledge dosent extend that far.

Changed the 'player structure', rofl? You say you are a asm coder, did you mean they changed to the Pixel colors... yeh I heard they adjusted the UI?

There is no 'player structure', it's a generic Dynel that all objects derive from.

If you need some help understanding the structures, just let me know, i'm sure we can extend the capabilities of your pixels.

Your a class A muppet, keep going with your noob speak... so we can all laugh at you trying to justify yourself.