Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 18:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Is DamnCheaters worth cracking?

Discussion on Is DamnCheaters worth cracking? within the General Gaming Releases forum part of the General Gaming Discussion category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Is DamnCheaters worth cracking?

Yes or no?
Old 07/31/2008, 03:48   #2

well, DAMNCheaters is affiliated with this forum, so this probably isnt the place to ask

or maybe it is?
Old 07/31/2008, 04:00   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by aocunderground View Post
well, DAMNCheaters is affiliated with this forum, so this probably isnt the place to ask

or maybe it is?
IF they charge for there hack, then it should be cracked, and will be.
Old 07/31/2008, 15:00   #4

It's not worth hacking because i'm going to provide a rough guide on every single hack they provide over the next few weeks in detail and will be enough for any Joe blog to find and update themselves.

The only thing I ask is you you guys to publish them to as many websites as possible to put all these scam sites out of pocket with their lame cheats and gay attitude towards others.

Why would anyone need to purchase it, when they can do it themselves with a little guidance?
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/31/2008, 15:13   #5

Don't need a DX9 tutorial heh, maybe you need it for your ****** little white lettering UI? lol
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/02/2008, 09:20   #6

I bet this guide he will write tells you how to use dll injection =)
Old 08/02/2008, 15:12   #7

Why would I provide a guide on DLL injection, theres about 4000 of them out there.