Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion > General Gaming Releases
You last visited: Today at 02:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Has anyone seen this package, holy moly!

Old   #16

elite*gold: 0
The point is there is no need for something like that. People who can't code at all are better off learning C++ & ASM as this is a real programming language that isnt bound to "some game".

People who already code in C++ dont need that scriptlanguage at all since you are much more effective using Age of Conans own functions to get it's stuff done.

I see no reason for anyone to use this. Most of the bots on this forum are already free and work pretty fine - so why should people purchase that script if they cant program yet at all ?

And if they can program they can simply hook Age of Conans internal functions and dont need that language at all. It's faster, safer and provides more options since you are not limited to functions some scriptlanguage provides. And recompiling and reinjection doesnt take any longer at all.

As c++ & asm coder you simply do not need any wrapper language for hooking. You only need it if you dont have a clue about coding and when you dont you are actually better off with a working product.

If you would argue "hey i have this memory based bot and it's working 100% fine" i'd shut the hell up but trying to tell someone who hooks aoc's functions already that people are better off with a scriptlanguage wont work. I think you should stop trying to educate people - just because you say the gras is red it isnt.

Old   #17

You obviosuly never seen any of the ISX projects then, I rest my case.

Particularly ISXWOW, the most powerful mmo bot on the planet (powered by, guess what... Innerspace scripting language - just take one look at OpenBot project.... ) and none of those creators had a "need" to know about the internals of the game since it was provided to them by way of an API from ISXWOW dll.

Old   #18

I miss that point because i disagree that such a script is any better than bot solutions that already work totally fine. The point is - the user has to pay for it, learn the API and even code the bot on his own. I guess we got a different view on what endusers want/should get.

That ISXWOW is a good example. These botdevs only work with the ISXWOW API - they totally rely on the developers of ISXWOW. As far as i know it's also not Warden proof. Seriously, if it isnt in ASM or C++ don't waste your time on it.
Old   #19

"If it isnt asm / c++ don't waste time on it.."

What do you think the script is calling into? The commadore 64 Kernel?

Old   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by megatr0n View Post
"If it isnt asm / c++ don't waste time on it.."

What do you think the script is calling into? The commadore 64 Kernel?
I meant you shouldnt invest time into a script language, rather into ASM & C++. Today for example the playerstructure changed in Age of Conan rendering your scriptlanguage being useless unless you'll download an update. While coding your in C++ instead allows you to update the code within minutes.
Old   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by bumpkinz View Post
i have to say i agree with megatr0n sharing knowledge is what its all about, hes not telling you go get this now hes just letting you guys know whats out there, then you sit and flame how... thats bullshit, and my *** if you really dont want to learn and would rather rely on other peoples work then so be it, continue to pay or leach off of them as long as they are around but dont flame the people who are open minded or are wanting to see what else is out there for them, or who are wanting to learn about whats going on
i really enjoyed this picture !!
Old   #22

yea and Itburnz was completely missing my point, this post is for you Itburnz...

1st of all you could be right about the c++ vs script language garbage spewing from your computer, except that what your saying is completely subjective, the people here arent lost sheep looking for their shepard so let them make up their own ******* mind and stop trying to trash talk because you dont like somthing, how would you feel if i went to all those P.O.S edge bot ads and said dont waste your money this is a piece of trash just make your own bot or play the game and not bot, or go get macrogoblin or whatever its called, it wouldnt be right because people have a right to choose for themselves so stop your childish BS and just keep your mouth shut thanks

If you really must continue your little battle please do it via pms guys

sorry to those uninvolved that have to figure out where i should have put periods, commas, caps, ect. lol

oh and thanks on the pic lol
Old   #23

The point is my arguments are valid and based on technical truth. You just write up some bullshit that isnt based on arguments at all. You say it isnt fair that i rant at this and that i wouldnt like it regarding edgebot. The point is, edgebot is a fully working product that is currently completly bugfree, it gets the job done better than all currently available pixelbased bots. There is competition to edgebot and you dont see me ranting about those bots.

If your product is a pile of **** and you try to sell it as gold you can expect me writing something about that - especially when you argue that learning some scriptlanguage written by joe average is better than learning ASM & C++ and especially when i got a product that actually works in the same branch. If you think ISXAOC is better than C++/ASM you are an idiot who has no clue about coding. There is no friggen discussion about that.

This whole scriptlanguage isnt working since yesterday because of a single patch of funcom. People who use this **** are stuck until he updated his code. The product is a failure by concept.
Old   #24

The only person has no clue about coding is you, ISXAOC is written in C++.

The script language is an additonal component, didn't you understand the concept of ISXWOW? Probably not, as your pixel color knowledge dosent extend that far.

Changed the 'player structure', rofl? You say you are a asm coder, did you mean they changed to the Pixel colors... yeh I heard they adjusted the UI?

There is no 'player structure', it's a generic Dynel that all objects derive from.

If you need some help understanding the structures, just let me know, i'm sure we can extend the capabilities of your pixels.

Your a class A muppet, keep going with your noob speak... so we can all laugh at you trying to justify yourself.
Old   #25

Who the **** cares if ISX is written in C++ ? How does this change the fact that when people learn your API they waste time ? It's not like they learn C++ when they buy your product. My point was that people should learn C++ instead and then you argue "oh it's written in C++".

Funcom added a new 4byte value to the playerstructure at playerpointer+0x98 that you cant see with some ******* scriptlanguage. Because of that the structure changed and everyone had to update offsets (for example No FallDmg was +0160h, now it's +164h; camera angle was at +E0h - is at +E4h now).

I see you have no clue what i'm talking about. You think by pasting some simple aoc scriptcommands joeaverage can hook without ISX it will help you to compensate your lack of skill and make you look somehow good - no it doesnt! In fact you just proven to be an idiot by stating the playerstructure did not change.

I dont have the time to teach you but maybe you could ask the guys from aocunderground, injectsoft or vgbuddy - they all had to update their projects because the playerstructure changed.

No wait! You said there is no playerstructure so they must have disabled nofalldmg with pixeldetection! No wait, again! i forgot you are an idiot.

Here is the very simple thing : I have a bot that works, you dont! In fact you dont even have a bot.
Old   #26

"Playerstructure", ROFL.

Ok end of discussion, no point in trying to make you look any more of a **** than you already are.

GetPixelColor() ® - Powered by "GPS Technology©"
Old   #27

Man you are so ******* stupid it has to hurt you alot. I already mentioned edgebot is purely memorybased - no getpixel, no GDI API calls. Guess you ran out of arguments again so all you can come up with is writing something retarded.
Old   #28

jesus christ take it to the pms and stop spamming, everyone knows your opinion itburnz and no one here is selling the product he never tried to sell it, he said check it out guys, look whats out there... never tried to ******* sell it himself so get over yourself you ******* moron and move on with your life

edit 1: if you have a problem with my post dont post about it, pm me.

edit 2: megatr0n, dont let people like burnz discourage you from sharing information with us, wether or not i will use this i do appreciate you took the time to let us know about it as im sure a couple other people do (especially since you arent getting anything out of it like some people) at any rate thankyou
Old   #29

If people have to pay for a product it's advertising for me. And in my universe advertising is trying to sell something. Here is the master question someone with your IQ might be able to solve :
If it's free why do you need paypal in order to use it ?

Also if he starts talking bullshit about edgebot like "it's using pixeldetection" when in fact i stated a few times already that it doesnt or argues that his script has more functions (while he doesnt even know the difference between the playerobject and the playerstructure) i have to reply.

He counters hard facts i write with pure flat out lies.
Old   #30

It's free because they haven't started charging and it's under a beta period.

But thats too complex for you to understand, heh.

No fall damage in the "player structure", lol.

It can be done with a one byte hack by pushing FLDZ on the FPU during the OnFall event. But your code analysis is limited to Pixel colours, so I can understand.

Your bot is ****** when they change the colour of the health bar, are you worried?