Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion > General Gaming Releases
You last visited: Today at 21:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Need a bot that mostly concentrate on hp regeneration.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Need a bot that mostly concentrate on hp regeneration.

Any suggestions..........................for AoC..............

Similar Threads
SP Regeneration
10/29/2009 - Cabal PServer - Discussions / Questions - 2 Replies
Hello. Use the MHSS and I can use it to remove the delay of skills. I wonder if there is any way to load go faster, you can be dancing, to recover from MUCH more than normal, or else even from another class and no party, can have the buff SP regeneration of the magician. Sorry my bad english.
I think we should concentrate our attention in cracking this ACXO
12/28/2008 - Archlord - 28 Replies
i think we all should move our attention twords cracking this bot. i have no ideea how to do that but maybee with some ideeas and some ppl involving maybee we can do this. virus scan results : http://www.viruschief.com/report.html?report_id=a2fae52074c6c94d105c40d7e8c85788039af79b This is the famous boot based on packets that can come back to designated spot sell items and repair by itself
Max Life Regeneration
08/20/2008 - Guild Wars - 24 Replies
Well, I've hacked a few games before I got bored with themsuch as Gunbound/starcraft/Maple Story and now I'm hacking Guild Wars. This "exploit" or hack gives the hacker +10 regeneration even in battle or in a town. This exploit is fairly easy to use for those who are familiar with Tsearch/Cheat Engine. Tsearch and Cheat Engine is a tool to edit the Game's coding. Alright, now down to the hack. ++++++10 Max Life Regeneration Exploit ++++++ So, if you haven't already, download the latest...