Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion > General Gaming Releases
You last visited: Today at 07:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How to: run multi AOC accounts on the same PC

Discussion on How to: run multi AOC accounts on the same PC within the General Gaming Releases forum part of the General Gaming Discussion category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
How to: run multi AOC accounts on the same PC

Run 2 AOC accounts on the same PC

1. Download / install Sandboxie

2. Start the game and logon to your 1st account normally (without sandboxie)

3. Start Sandboxie Control, Right click on Sandbox Defaultbox , select Run Sandboxed / Any Program / Browse and select your Ageofconan.exe

64 bit users, please read

*Google: 'rapidshare sandboxie'
Old 07/17/2008, 20:17   #2

elite*gold: 0
but this **** is useless if you want to like multibox or something right...too much of a pain