Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion > General Gaming Releases
You last visited: Today at 21:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Farming Kylikki / Honorguard in a group of 6 and instantly resetting them

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Farming Kylikki / Honorguard in a group of 6 and instantly resetting them

This one I haven't really seen anyone talk about so I'm pretty sure it's new.

You will need a Tempest of Set with Sets Life Spark (or whatever the self-rez thing is) and the mind control ability too.

You simply zone into Kylikki's Crypt, and the first wall to the left (where the indent is). You get someone to crouch up and push against it around half way down the ramp -- and then you have someone else stand on top of them / behind them (but make sure your character is intersecting with theirs), and then, while pushing forward, simply uncrouch / hide and you will be pushed through the wall.

You will fall down to an area that is under Kylikki that is outside of the one that you can get to by emote minion_falling_down and are now free to run to either of the 2 bosses and bug them using the Tempest to pull them with their mind control. You will die on the fall here, but don't worry if you die you did it right. This is where the Tempest will self rez and get everyone up.

You may however need to pull a Spellguard or two out of aggro range since Kylikki won't move (you'll be jumping to hit her / using AOE spells) and if they don't run far enough you may need to kill them, but that's easy with a 6 man group.

Make sure you set your path to Field of the Dead when doing this so you can get out easily. You can reset this the same as Yakhmar. Enjoy your 6/8 t1.

stoped play AOC today and will post exploit soon for :
solo yakhmar (lastest patch )
solo vistrix
open T2 raid content

Old   #2

Doesn't work since minion_falling_down is fixed.

Old   #3

I was able to get under the Crypt, but how do you deal with Kylikki's knockbacks and stuff? She moved to an area where our melee was no longer able to hit her.

And how did you aggro Honorguard?
Old   #4

You can kill Kyllikki with 3 players, you need ToS with 2 totem exploit, if you have more player she will pop adds which heal her.

I don't know how to aggro honnorguard.

Old   #5

Well we got her to 80% before she knocked us back and ran to a part of the room where our melee couldn't get to her. I think that's because she killed one of our members.

We're about to try with 4, and see if we get adds that heal.
Old   #6

Try to stay in front of her, she mustn't move.
Old   #7

Also how do we reset the instance?
Old   #8

Go out, leave group, make a new group with another leader.
Old   #9

Not sure when they added this part but the spell guards spawn directly on you or your group if you attack "anything" in there that can't hit you back themselves, this definitely includes the champion or Kylikki. No matter where you are they will spawn on you, I attacked from under them, over them, from inside a pillar and again from outside the walls, spell guards spawned directly on us every time.

Probably not an issue for a proper group, but don't go in thinking your going to solo this. Boss can't hit you but the teleporting adds sure can.
Old   #10

So how do we aggro Honorguard?

And any word on how to solo or group kill Yakhmar/Vistrix?
Old   #11

Once i get into the first layer of that wall I cant do much else. I cant get under the map or anything. Any reason for this?
Old   #12

I dont know how to get in the wall.. I have tryed so many times and sometimes I fall down but I dont really know how