Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion > General Gaming Releases
You last visited: Today at 11:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[BUG] - Farm Resources without Aggro from Spawns

Discussion on [BUG] - Farm Resources without Aggro from Spawns within the General Gaming Releases forum part of the General Gaming Discussion category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[BUG] - Farm Resources without Aggro from Spawns

I searched manually through the threads, and this is definately a collaboration of several posts, but I haven't seen it outlined this way before. Definately seems useful for all-nighters, or getting clicker resource gathering to work in epic instances and such again.

Use the wall walk bug to dodge aggro, and you can collect resources from that spot. The mobs will spawn, but they won't attack you. They will still interrupt you, but you can just cycle through your clicker or what not and still be able to resource gather while they 'watch'.

Here's a few screenshots.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Resources by Mascerude
06/02/2012 - General Art - 33 Replies
Hey Com Ich habe mal in meinem GFX-Ordner herum geschaut und etwas für euch geuploadet http://www5.pic-upload.de/23.09.10/pvoc2gxqohtu.p ng Fonts: Ich habe mal 931 Schriftarten für hochgeladen mit dem ihre Bilder beschriften könnt Sceen:
resources geknackt
03/20/2010 - S4 League - 17 Replies
ich hab es geschafft reources zu knacken muhahahaha
Freeze aggro Fast aggro
01/30/2010 - Dekaron - 2 Replies
Hello . Could some1 help me by providing me a freeze aggro script and a fast aggro script ? or at least point me in the right direction... TY in advance
Photoshop Resources
02/25/2009 - General Art - 0 Replies
This website i recently found while i was surfing for photoshop tutorials and psd. My friend suggested this one that he just recently open and updating it with lots of photoshop help and psd and tutorials PSD Files & Tutorials
other plvl spawns than main spawns
01/15/2009 - Conquer Online 2 - 3 Replies
hi there, im on epvp since 3 years now but this is my first thread so dont kill me for sharing only :) well what i wanted to know is, since gms work alot by hunting down botters, if someone can give me spawns (in coords) or maybe in the map(s) of serps, alienserps and basi which are not the mains. so noone else would find me afk on bot for plvl :o thnx for your replies :)