Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 05:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Leveling 20-40 Guide

Discussion on Leveling 20-40 Guide within the General Gaming Releases forum part of the General Gaming Discussion category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 235
The Black Market: 135/1/0
Received Thanks: 17,757
Leveling 20-40 Guide

Info

Be sure to do grey quest they are easy fast and lead to higher quest. I would suggest only doing two of the level 20 start zones, you will be to high to start a third. Wild Lands was one of my fav zones. It also offered a solo instance only you or your group can enter. Lot of exp in that.

So you've hit level 19 and finished killing the boss on the last Destiny quest. You speak to the NPC that pops and whamo your teleported to your races Homeland, Conarch Village for Cimmerians, Old Tartania for Aquilionians, and Khemi for Stygians. What i do first at this point is run around town and gather the quests, no matter which area you land in. Some areas require you to run around a bit, but the payoff is hopefully some of these quest will help you ding 20 so that you can equip your blue item you got from finishing Tortage, rather than accidently selling it to the Vendor( this has been tested and is a real bummer). Also, some of these quests require you to get stuff done in the Area you are going to be leveling and that you are heading to anyway. Any exp is good exp.

Off Each races main city there is a 20-30 zone. For Cimmerians it's Conall's Valley, for Khemi there's Khopshef Province, and for Old Tartania it's Wild Lands of Zeltia. Old Tartania is also a hub to get to any of these other Cities.. areas. If you start in Conarch Village you can take the stagecoach to Old Tartania right near the Tortage smuggler right where you zone in from Tortage. Also, if you are not of the race to which homeland zone you travel to, usually there is a place to bind. You will autobind in your homeland starter city. If you start in Khemi you can reach Old Tartania Via ship near the Tortage smuggler, where you zone in from Tortage.

Generally I've found Khopshef Province to be the best place to level from 20-30. There is also some decent quest 30 to 35 near the Pyramid. The Pyramid( i forgot the name)is in the NE part of the zone, however you'll have to meander around the middle of the East side of the zone to find it. In addition there is another dungeon Pyramid thing on the mid east south side of this zone. These dungeons were unfinished at time of testing so not sure whats in store for them come release. Also The Purple Lotus Swamp is a little further south on the east side of the Zone. It is a resource/crafting area to which I have not much experience with. See Krullin for a Crafting guide!

I think Khopshef Province is a better zone to start in due to the fact the terrain is open. Conall's Valley is a bad example of this. Although, I know the area rather well, it has winding mountainous paths that sometimes are confusing to navigate. If you don't know where your going to you can get lost easily and waste time looking for stuff. Wild lands is kind of more open like Khopshef, but I only tried leveling here once and noticed there was no bind in the first city and the PVP/griefing seemed to be high in this area.

When you first zone into Khopshef you'll find the city Bubshur. I usually bind here, there is a Topless bind lady here. Find her and Bind. Of course, run around and get all of the quests you can. It is better to start here at 20 cuz some quest wont be available to you at 19 but you can get rolling at 19 here as well if you didnt quite get 20. Start doing your quests.. there are NPC's you'll find along the way that will offer more quests.

In the middle of the zone is a town to get more quests as well called Carnival something. I dont recommend going there til 22 or 23 im not sure when you can start getting quests here for sure but at those levels i was able to get some. Basically run around and do all the quests. You can plot your course in a clockwise or counterclockwise fashion due to the openness of the zone. I noticed my last go around I wasnt quite level 30 and ran out of quest. Not sure if this was due to exp increasing or the fact initially we started out with more people in the group around the low 20's, ie… less exp for actually killing stuff. I find that a group more than 3 people seems to drop exp a lot unless u can find an area with a concentration of mobs.

If you run out of quest and can't find more til you hit 30, then head back to one of the other level 20-30 areas. Go and do all the quest there. Even if they are grey quest, they still net the same exp and its pretty decent for leveling, plus the mobs die fast. Another nice thing is you can explore these zones being a bit higher level than the mobs and clear the quests fast. One problem is that a grey quest will not light up for you. I recommend talking to all NPCs even if the quest is grey you can still get it by speaking with them. Once you have the quest everything will light up appropriatly.

30-40 is kinda tough. There are the quests at the pyramid you can get that will get you to 35 hopefully and there is the borderlands an instance off wildlands to the east i think. Still though get them grey quests done. At about level 38 you can probably start getting the level 40 - 50 stuff. Once they fix these dungeouns it is possible to net more exp in the 30's. Like I said there wasnt much use of going in these during beta. There are the sewers of Old Tarantia you can hit at level 35 or sooner. They are right off the docks in Old tarantia. There are a couple quests you can get and there are a lot of concentrated mobs to grind on in there.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 06/03/2008, 20:50   #2

elite*gold: 30
Danke, aber wäre jmd so nett und würde es auf Deutsch übersetzen
Old 06/25/2008, 20:17   #3

elite*gold: 0
joa

würds auch gern auf deutsch haben geht einfach schneller^^
Old 06/25/2008, 20:31   #4

elite*gold: 0
very useful