Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 09:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Exploit] Easy grinding 48-55-ish

Discussion on [Exploit] Easy grinding 48-55-ish within the General Gaming Releases forum part of the General Gaming Discussion category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Exploit] Easy grinding 48-55-ish

Just found a nice way to grind from 48-55ish, here's what you do.

1)Go to the Eiglophian Mountains
2) Pick up the quest "Path of the Raven"
3) Head to coordinates 470,241

Here's the magic. Every time you approach the bowl, a level 50 will spawn to 'guard' it. Just find the range at which he spawns, and walk into it, kill him, take a step back out and in and he'll spawn again.

He drops no loot however, so don't expect to get rich off of this, just a good way to make some quick levels if you find yourself lacking quests or not wanting to do them.

(I suppose if you felt so inclined you could set up a autoit or g15 macro that went in/out casted the spells to kill him, and repeat)

Screenshot :
Thanks
4 Users
Old 06/05/2008, 07:45   #2

TAG
Old 06/06/2008, 22:22   #3

nice man , thx
Old 06/07/2008, 09:47   #4

Eiglophian Mountains
is in= german pls
and thx
Old 06/07/2008, 16:11   #5

I don't know why, but I can't find or get this quest anywhere. Maybe fixed, so you can't get it anymore ?
Greetings
Old 06/08/2008, 20:17   #6

The quest for this part is form the village dinog in that zone, the first part however requires black feathers which you get from various places, i remember getting at least two from tarantia noble district off quest mobs...
Old 06/09/2008, 05:46   #7

Ill check it out if its realy good xp, cuz the Cannibal cave is also good lvling.
Old 06/10/2008, 03:01   #8

if u can make chain killing on the ice mob, then u could get really fast xp.. around chain kill 7 u get 90% more exp from the kill... so if u could chain kill until like 100.. then u would be getting levels really fast
Old 06/10/2008, 04:17   #9

Thanks for sharing, but somehow I tried it and it didn't work for me (no spawn).
Old 06/13/2008, 00:03   #10

fixed schon lange... bei den pre oder spielern ging er
Old 06/13/2008, 08:53   #11

nice ty