Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion > General Gaming Releases
You last visited: Today at 12:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Bug/Exploit] Sprinting for free. (Req: Mount.)

Discussion on [Bug/Exploit] Sprinting for free. (Req: Mount.) within the General Gaming Releases forum part of the General Gaming Discussion category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Bug/Exploit] Sprinting for free. (Req: Mount.)

Mount up, dismount.
You may now Sprint without loosing a single point of stamina.
(As soon as you use any attack abilities your sprint starts costing stamina again so you'd have to talk to an npc again.)
(Simple bug, but very nice to know since dismounting takes a very long time, and you can dismount instantly by talking to an NPC, so sprinting is generally faster because of this, and easier to control.)

NOTE: Only works with the level 40+ mounts, NOT with Rhino/Mammoth.
Old 06/03/2008, 19:00   #2

funktioniert nicht
Old 06/03/2008, 23:38   #3

Läuft bei mir auch nicht.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Moonkin on Mount exploit
02/13/2009 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 3 Replies
This is very very easy. To do this you just have to do the quest chain in the Storm Peaks with the blue women, so that when you get to Brunnhildar or w/e it's called you get the blue woman form. Just go into moonkin form, mount your flying mount, fly out of the village and you're still in moonkin but on a flying mount x) http://img266.imageshack.us/img266/3250/mountinmo onkinez4.png ps : alles geklaut :D
[Exploit] Having your pet summoned on mount.
10/11/2008 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 3 Replies
Since Blizzard made the pet disappear when using a mount, here's a way to bypass this: 1. You need to join a battleground in thunderbluff/darnassus. 2. Have your pet summoned. 3. Use your mount to ride. 4. /afk Your pet will be next to you, even when you're on your mount. Nostalgia.
flying mount blink exploit
06/25/2007 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 14 Replies
Also, man sitze am Flugmount und hat automatisch abmounten an dann kann man direkt zu Boden blinzeln aus der Luft. ca bis zu 100 meter uebern boden mfg
Extreme Exploit!! fly without mount!!
03/05/2007 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 11 Replies
Unfortunatly i didnt take screenshots :( but yesterday, i was on my flying mount, and i landed next to a meeting stone, i got icetrapped by a hunter while on my mount, then sheeped off it i think iceblocked ( im a mage ) but was killed shortly after. when i ressurected, i could swim through the air, and fly anywhere, then i could cast fireballs in mid air and take down alliance, it was really really good. i do not know how to bug it again, but being able to swim through air and shoot...
Stand on your mount exploit, warrior only
01/12/2006 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 4 Replies
There is a quest you can do which gives you a drink of something but if you try to ride a mount you end up standing on it! lol The quest is -> The Rethban Gauntlet (Warrior Only Sorry) Link of quest: http://wow.allakhazam.com/db/quest.html?wquest=169 9 Picture of me standing on a mount: http://www.uploadtemple.com/view.php/1136467755.j pg