Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 19:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Looking for Editing hack

Discussion on Looking for Editing hack within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Looking for Editing hack

Anyone can help me plz? im looking for a how to edit items on luna online well its a pserver the name is Athens luna. Looking for BUff hacks and Item editing help message me plz? thanks or post here either one.
Old 01/15/2011, 12:11   #2

Celestia luna

Can i have the hacks too if you got one ? ;'(
Old 01/22/2011, 14:26   #3

plss give me a bot or gold hack please

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Skill hack editing for fussion dekaron
01/14/2010 - General Coding - 4 Replies
Well I have been playing around with my skill files, and was able to take off the cool down on the skill, and I was able to chain the attks, but only for as long as the skill would normally hit. Then I would have to wait the normal cool down, and then the skill would be able to attk again, I am ok with this sorta, but I was wondering if someone mights have some ideas on how I might be able to get rid of that and just be able to chain the skills without waiting for cool down still. PS~ the...
Editing Mob Speed hack thru CE??
11/06/2009 - Dekaron - 2 Replies
i was wondering, is there a way to edit the Mob Speed script to match the Draco Speed script? Both scripts i use come directly from Draco's List of all public hack page. And i hate having to hit R key to have the mobs stay with me when vacin. So if any1 can tell me how to edit Draco's mob speed script, i would greatly appreciate it.
Skill hack with Hex editing?
06/03/2009 - Dekaron - 4 Replies
Is it still possible to skill hack with hex editing? I was told that this thread no longer worked: http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/2moons-exploits-ha cks-bots-tools-macros/130285-skill-editing-dekaron -2moons.html Does that guide still work, or is it possible, but there is a different guide?
Editing Values in Map Hack
03/27/2009 - Dekaron - 5 Replies
I'm trying to figure out how to change my maphack script for CE. This is the complete script I use atm (sorry don't know how to insert code in post) alloc(newmem,1024) label(returnhere) label(originalcode) label(exit) label(change_teleport)
Packet Editing Or CSV Editing That Is The Question!
11/25/2008 - Dekaron - 17 Replies
Well I'd just like to know what people like better packet or csv editing? I'll be the first to post a opinion, its easy to edit csv's if u got the already edited ones like I do, but like it was said in other threads, less lag and less dc's if u edit the packet file...... It's simple to edit csv's tho and make it work for the game, and its alot easier to read considering its seperated by line but some people can't seem to get it to work like how they were told!! so for them packet editing...