Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 14:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Scripting problem

Discussion on Scripting problem within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Scripting problem

I'm working on a script, I gotta it to work once ....then it stooped recording from the hero window. It won't even register anything when that window is active and the script freezes when that windows becomes active. I really don't want to go into detail on what I'm trying to get the script to do but if one of the scripters would pm me this script will be super useful if I can get it working
Old 08/10/2012, 14:42   #2

- Ex plane more what u wanna do
- What language are you working in ?
Old 08/11/2012, 03:27   #3

Im messing around with auto it & auto hotkey, & basically any auto macro program i can find lol. the basic scripting language i guess. Im basically trying to make a simple hotkey entry or mouse click thats able to switch between hero clients. I need to hit a keystrokes on one screen,sleep, switch to other screen,then repeat process until the script is stopped. Is the hero online window classified as hidden or sumfin. Because the scripts always stop working when the hero window is active.