Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 16:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Very Detailed step by step Tutorial for cheating with "Cheat Engine" !

Discussion on Very Detailed step by step Tutorial for cheating with "Cheat Engine" ! within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Very Detailed step by step Tutorial for cheating with "Cheat Engine" !

click start->programs->cheat engine 5.3->cheat engine tutorial

for all who didnt know that this even exist... its build up like a game where you get to the next step only after you hacked in the correct way!

credits go to Dark Byte the Site Admin of CE ^^

/edit

Credits go to Labyrnth form the official Cheat Engine forums !

/edit2

and here is a way to hack the tutorial itself for people that are too lazy to invest 10minutes and want all teh epixx !!!!!!!!1111elf

Quote:
This is a funny way of mostly completing the Cheat Engine tutorial. It's incomplete, and not easier. But fun! ^^

Attach to tutorial.exe, and before clicking "Next", go to memory view, and do this:

at 458EAA, inject (between the two lines already there) "mov [eax+310],3E8"

at 458B46, inject (between the two lines already there) "mov [eax+314],1388"

click next till you can't anymore.. do the float/double step.. I can't figure out the assembler edits for that yet.. the addresses are (float pointer) 45cc3c + offset 324 and (double pointer) 45cc3c + offset 328..

before clicking next, in memory view, change the 4574D3 code to nop, the 456E0E code to mov [eax],1388, and inject at 45673B (overwrite the first line) "add [ebx+30C],2".

I haven't done step 8 like this yet, so do it yourself. After finding the first pointer, find out what reads from it and hit change value (don't worry that the numbers turn into question marks, it's fine). to add another pointer to a pointer, hit "add pointer"... the address is: (4 pointers, so click "add pointer" 3 times after checking the checkbox.. you should be able to type into the fourth), address: 45cc18 offset c, above that offset 14, above that offset 0, above that offset 18. click okay after doing that. then freeze it at 5000 and click change pointer. the end.

alternately instead of the first two, you can replace the 458970 code with "mov [eax+310],3E8" and the 4583EE code with "mov [eax+314],1388"

for information on how I did this, PM me (if you can do that on these forums), or email me at RobotGymnast _at_ hotmail _dot_ com
credits for that go to RobotGymnast from the official CE forums !
Thanks
2 Users