Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 16:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Looking for skill based mmorpg

Discussion on Looking for skill based mmorpg within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Looking for skill based mmorpg

I am looking for any subscription free mmorpg without levels, classes or skill limits. An mmorpg, where the player can get all the skills without having to decide for one skill and loosing an other skill.

Can someone recommend me such an mmorpg?

thx

- EDIT -
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big-IN View Post
the asked game is something like Darkfall Online, only as f2p.
Old 01/14/2011, 17:49   #2

elite*gold: 3
Received Thanks: 1,335
I doubt that there are such games. But you should try out League of Legends, there are alot of characters to choose from, all of them can be bought with in-game money, or premium cash. It's all about skill, it's based on a room-like system (you press play, and the server finds you a random match), if the game crashes, or you have to leave, you just log-in, press play, and you re-enter the match you palyed before.
Old 01/15/2011, 01:04   #3

thx for this recommendation. LoL is not realy the kind of game i am looking for. it's like dota. an arena based action game. would not put it into category of mmorpg. i allready have played it. is not what i am looking for this time.

the asked game is something like Darkfall Online, only as f2p.
Old 01/15/2011, 08:42   #4

elite*gold: 3
Received Thanks: 1,335
they dont really make these type of games, but i think you should wait for APB:Reloaded, its going to come out sometime before summer, its going to be free, and alot of the gameplay mechanics will be changed.
Old 01/15/2011, 10:15   #5

Mabinogi, DFO would work.
Old 01/16/2011, 13:51   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEELISHUS. View Post
Mabinogi, DFO would work.
yes, Mabinogi is nice, but the gold spammer are very annoying. it is a little skill limited. you can advance in every skill that ist avaliable in game, but it is nearly impossible to master all the skills. tryed it some months ago. Maginogi is not the mmo i am looking for.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big-IN View Post
I am looking for any subscription free mmorpg...
DFO = Darkfall Online is not f2p ("subscription free mmorpg")

Tags
free, skillpoints, skills