Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 22:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release] DarkIgnition v0.1 Godmode, Stat Hack, Moon Jump, and more ~ works for 32/64

Discussion on [Release] DarkIgnition v0.1 Godmode, Stat Hack, Moon Jump, and more ~ works for 32/64 within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Release] DarkIgnition v0.1 Godmode, Stat Hack, Moon Jump, and more ~ works for 32/64

Hello everyone,

I've been working for quite some time to get a 32bit trainer to you guys!

First of all, lets deal with the credits.

Most of the credits go to - Xineophus for his source.

ME - For updating the hack and other stuff.

ShadyGamer.com - For being Cool =D

Xineophus and I did work together for a while, and he has lost interest in Wonderking, so I've updated the hack, and it should work with 32bit os and 64bit os as well.

Here is a screenshot of it, this should define all the features of the hack. Its mainly like Omega with less features, made for 32bit OS people.

I'll add more features to it, and maybe a vac hack if I get enough time.

Screenshot:

and another

How to Obtain!

To obtain this hack you must be a shadygamer.com's member and then all you need is 25 points (refer to the "Point System, and How to Earn Points" thread). To earn points all you need to do is be active on the site.

Once you have enough points just message me (Shady) like always ;D.

This maybe surprising for you as OMEGA costs 50 points to get, but then again this has less features and...

Its mainly because this is my first release, and its mainly for testing purposes. I'd hand it out without a requirement but then I don't want it to be leeched and patched faster.

How to make it work:

This is a dll trainer meaning you'll need to inject it. Here are some steps on how to get this hack working.

Step 1: Extract the download with winRAR or winZIP.

Step 2: Open the folder and you should find an injector (perX) and the dll it self.

Step 3: Open the injector (perX) and in the "What to inject:" field type in "FLORA.exe" (without quotations).

Step 4: Then click on "Browse" beside "Add to injection list:".

Step 5: Select the dll file (DarkIgnition v0.1 - WKNA) and add it.

Step 6: DO not touch anything else on the injector.

Step 7: Open Wonderking and start it like you normally do, the Injector should automatically inject the dll and a GUI should pop up with all the hacks.

Step 8: Enjoy, and remember give me feedback ;D.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 04/14/2011, 01:42   #2

Please could someone post an updated wonderking hack that works because I downloaded did not work
Old 05/03/2011, 01:01   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by daniloantonio987 View Post
Please could someone post an updated wonderking hack that works because I downloaded did not work
Well normally a hack gets patched within the first 1-2 months so you should check the date of the hack post and ask if it still works. In other cases where there are more people you should look around and see if it others posted if it works

« (INFO) FIXED | READ »