Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 12:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

HACK!!! IT WORKS VS RAOUL!!!!

Old   #31

elite*gold: 0
hi

Old   #32

Kann man den nicht bannen?

Old   #33

Hello! I'm Raoul, the real. xD

I see you were talking about my name. Yes, it is raouithebest. (R, I, T, B)
As alcatras explained you..basic skill is very important in battle, but it isn't enough without bit luck, too..at least in single mode. In basic single exists players which could have score 95/5 after 100 basic matches, played fair..against the other good-very good oponents. Of course I'm talking about players like khijano, harun, galmas, gremlin.(yes, he too..even if he's bit laggy) In battle is impossible because battle isn't only skill, exist moments when you can't win even if you play excelent. Imagine the best battle player playing against 120str/60dex/9wind and the opponent finds 2-3 soul, the skill is almost useless in these kind of matches. In double mode the skill is more important, there is almost useless the luck if you and your partner have the correct characters to play(that's why Effect never lost battle 2vs2 finals and nowadays Essence is doing same great job in this mode)

As someone said I can play basic too, unfortunately I can't understand german but a friend translated me more or less all. My basic character is SimonAmmann, a lucy level 27 and since hm..maybe 3 weeks? I can consider myself as decent basicer, not excelent. But exists very good double players who aren't good in basic but battle skill(in2vs2) is enough to win 80% of matches don't need great basic skill, only must know play safe. Anyway, don't forget battlemon mode in battle..I'd honestly like to see MOSTBEST playing it. ^^

Talking now about my match against MOSTBEST, as his lier video "says" I'm lagging, true? But if you watch between seconds 0:02 and 0:06 you can observe his "great" ping(red) and my ping, almost max(green) so we can easy know who was the real delayer in this match.(anyway, is nice to see a match from the point of view of the lagger..I honestly say I thought he has more freezes) But he won so GG, nevermind how. ^^

I see you converted other FT players in youtube stars(I talk about mosc0ne, NICODEMUS, Madonna..and who knows how many others?) Let's be serious..someone of you really believes MOST(not)BEST can win more than 25% of matches played against these players?(here I include myself, too)

Bye, guys, Merry Christmas & A Happy New Year! See you in FT.
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #34

Quote:
Originally Posted by xRaoul View Post
Hello! I'm Raoul, the real. xD

I see you were talking about my name. Yes, it is raouithebest. (R, I, T, B)
As alcatras explained you..basic skill is very important in battle, but it isn't enough without bit luck, too..at least in single mode. In basic single exists players which could have score 95/5 after 100 basic matches, played fair..against the other good-very good oponents. Of course I'm talking about players like khijano, harun, galmas, gremlin.(yes, he too..even if he's bit laggy) In battle is impossible because battle isn't only skill, exist moments when you can't win even if you play excelent. Imagine the best battle player playing against 120str/60dex/9wind and the opponent finds 2-3 soul, the skill is almost useless in these kind of matches. In double mode the skill is more important, there is almost useless the luck if you and your partner have the correct characters to play(that's why Effect never lost battle 2vs2 finals and nowadays Essence is doing same great job in this mode)

As someone said I can play basic too, unfortunately I can't understand german but a friend translated me more or less all. My basic character is SimonAmmann, a lucy level 27 and since hm..maybe 3 weeks? I can consider myself as decent basicer, not excelent. But exists very good double players who aren't good in basic but battle skill(in2vs2) is enough to win 80% of matches don't need great basic skill, only must know play safe. Anyway, don't forget battlemon mode in battle..I'd honestly like to see MOSTBEST playing it. ^^

Talking now about my match against MOSTBEST, as his lier video "says" I'm lagging, true? But if you watch between seconds 0:02 and 0:06 you can observe his "great" ping(red) and my ping, almost max(green) so we can easy know who was the real delayer in this match.(anyway, is nice to see a match from the point of view of the lagger..I honestly say I thought he has more freezes) But he won so GG, nevermind how. ^^

I see you converted other FT players in youtube stars(I talk about mosc0ne, NICODEMUS, Madonna..and who knows how many others?) Let's be serious..someone of you really believes MOST(not)BEST can win more than 25% of matches played against these players?(here I include myself, too)

Bye, guys, Merry Christmas & A Happy New Year! See you in FT.
bla bla XDDDDDDDDDDDDD watch my videos.. no loses xDDDDD

Old   #35

ach ma nsei einfach leise. dein verhältnis bei looses und wins ist fast 1:1, bei Raoul ist die statistik schon ander, auf 4 wins folgt vielleicht 1 losse wenn überhaupt
Old   #36

elite*gold: 252
Received Thanks: 3,897
@hitman: You are just only a noob :P And I'm saying that because of the following cases:
- You record your duels and load it up on Youtube
- You create Spamthreads in a forum only to tell us "how strong you are"
- You make dumb comments and you post just fails.
- You don't record the duels you lost
- You have a very bad behavior

@all: Stop pushing the thread. Just wait until a Moderator closes this poor thread and infracts hitman1212.
///German:
@alle: Hört auf den Thread zu pushen. Wartet einfach bis ein Moderator diesen jämmerlichen Thread schließt und hitman1212 verwarnt.
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #37

Raoul ist ein naphunter vonwegen 4 wins dann ein loose der spielt mit 2 pcs gegen sich selber, wie Gabriel....
Most wint mal ein game von 10 gegen ihn die anderen records hat er bestimmt alle gelöscht und den ein win stellt er sofort rein...die granate für ihn ging nach hinten los, hab ja schon oft gegen most gespielt naja...ersten ball spielt er normal dann jeden 3ten ball rennt er nach vorne, um luckpoints zu machen^^
Thanks
1 User
Old   #38

Yop alca, da hast du Recht. Es sagen wirklich alle, dass er gegen sich selbst spielt und so gut find ich den ja nicht. ^^
Old   #39

Der ist einfach nur en Nap wie alle hier schon erwähnt haben und stimme ihnen natürlicher Weise zu
Old   #40

Pls close this Thread Unööööötig!! ^^
Old   #41

Huh? Can't believe the **** Alcatras is dumb enough to say this about me, even if he does it in german.(sure, we can't ask him english skills) Btw,dude, why alaplaya deleted ur account? Too much farmed wins? Or what happened? Terrible guy!

I wonder what is ur friend Madonna expecting from FT now..keep farming to be rank 0? or even -1,-2? xD(atm he's rank 1 with more than 20k farmed wins) Sure, you and ur friend aren't as low as ArmadaRoja(the spanish farmers) but you will never can compare ur battle skill with players like me, Ushuaia, Ustasa or even Pedrin, Tal, Moschina etc.(some battle guys which know to play even without charge)

I have no clue who NikeAlex98 is so I won't even bother to answer him. Be proud Alca, I used 5 minutes of my life to answer you. Cya
Old   #42

Quote:
Originally Posted by xRaoul View Post
Huh? Can't believe the **** Alcatras is dumb enough to say this about me, even if he does it in german.(sure, we can't ask him english skills) Btw,dude, why alaplaya deleted ur account? Too much farmed wins? Or what happened? Terrible guy!

I wonder what is ur friend Madonna expecting from FT now..keep farming to be rank 0? or even -1,-2? xD(atm he's rank 1 with more than 20k farmed wins) Sure, you and ur friend aren't as low as ArmadaRoja(the spanish farmers) but you will never can compare ur battle skill with players like me, Ushuaia, Ustasa or even Pedrin, Tal, Moschina etc.(some battle guys which know to play even without charge)

I have no clue who NikeAlex98 is so I won't even bother to answer him. Be proud Alca, I used 5 minutes of my life to answer you. Cya
u spend ur 5 min wrong and this answer is a bit to late.
ft is dead and u know it lol....my account isnt deleted
ich frag mich echt was mit so welchen leuten los ist der spielt ja immer noch naja no comment^^
Old   #43

Old Thread bumping is not allowed! [3 month old Threads]
Old   #44

man dont push old therads -.-
use your brain -.-
Old   #45

Stop inviting your friend to support almost every post you make.