Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 14:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

is this section completely dead?

Discussion on is this section completely dead? within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation is this section completely dead?

like the title...anybody can say anything? we got just to wait?
A kind reply is welcome...
Old 08/18/2009, 21:57   #2

if you are able to get rid of shadow user and uninstall all HS files on the correct way you are free to use any programs or hacks that you want and need...I just dont know whats with all the people here atm ;D
Old 08/20/2009, 00:21   #3

There is NO hs yet )))
Old 08/22/2009, 08:28   #4

This section seems dead because for a long time - hacksheild was too difficult to bypass, and those who knew how did not share it publically.

Now hacksheild is removed and hacks can be done again - give it time and people will start to feel comfortable to share again