Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 12:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

My BOT Contribution...

Discussion on My BOT Contribution... within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Closed Thread

Old 05/05/2012, 11:36   #541

elite*gold: 0
ok this is VERY annoying. im running in window mode and the bot always keeps hero game ontop, impossible to do bot settings =\ even in full screen, how do i fix this? its annoying as ****
Old 05/06/2012, 05:54   #542

Quote:
Originally Posted by cambles View Post
ok this is VERY annoying. im running in window mode and the bot always keeps hero game ontop, impossible to do bot settings =\ even in full screen, how do i fix this? its annoying as ****
did you try page-up/down or Home? Home turns the full-screen mode on and page-up/down toggle the show-hide control. To work with the bot in windowed mode, just click the option. If it's an entry where you have to enter a number or work with a pickline then open the character screen or open the chatbar. And if that doesn't work, shut the starter down using the tray icon, make your change and re-run the Starter.
Old 05/06/2012, 06:34   #543

Is it possible to do other things while the bot is running, like write a mail or other such things?
Old 05/06/2012, 08:37   #544

Quote:
Originally Posted by karraksc View Post
did you try page-up/down or Home? Home turns the full-screen mode on and page-up/down toggle the show-hide control. To work with the bot in windowed mode, just click the option. If it's an entry where you have to enter a number or work with a pickline then open the character screen or open the chatbar. And if that doesn't work, shut the starter down using the tray icon, make your change and re-run the Starter.
tried it all, nothing is working. full screen the menu doesnt show, windowed i just cant click off the game, always stays ontop even fullscreen
Old 05/06/2012, 13:47   #545

Quote:
Originally Posted by Windwolf001 View Post
Is it possible to do other things while the bot is running, like write a mail or other such things?
Not really ..
Old 05/06/2012, 14:59   #546

Quote:
Originally Posted by cambles View Post
tried it all, nothing is working. full screen the menu doesnt show, windowed i just cant click off the game, always stays ontop even fullscreen
It's designed to keep Hero on top at all times so te game can receive the mouseclicks and keystrokes being sent to it. I have not found a way to work around this limitation yet but am working on a few ideas.

Full-screen is an odd duck situation. Hit HOME first, this activates the full-screen mode of the bot. Then, use PAGEUP to show the bot, PAGEDOWN to minimize it. For best results, tho, run Hero is 1024x768 windowed mode for now. I'm still rewriting GhostBot, a version that melds into the game screen.
Old 05/08/2012, 03:13   #547

Quote:
Originally Posted by karraksc View Post
It's designed to keep Hero on top at all times so te game can receive the mouseclicks and keystrokes being sent to it. I have not found a way to work around this limitation yet but am working on a few ideas.

Full-screen is an odd duck situation. Hit HOME first, this activates the full-screen mode of the bot. Then, use PAGEUP to show the bot, PAGEDOWN to minimize it. For best results, tho, run Hero is 1024x768 windowed mode for now. I'm still rewriting GhostBot, a version that melds into the game screen.
still doesnt seem to be working, not sure why
Old 05/09/2012, 21:53   #548

what about ghost mode? i think is the best ui i ever seen lol good work! keep developing
Old 05/10/2012, 00:11   #549

Quote:
Originally Posted by keps View Post
what about ghost mode? i think is the best ui i ever seen lol good work! keep developing
He's still working on that, because of the UI changes he's had to remake it all ^_^

karraksc, could you send me the memory offsets for HP and MP.
Old 05/11/2012, 02:06   #550

Does it only work on Windows XP?
Old 05/11/2012, 09:07   #551

Quote:
Originally Posted by emrod718 View Post
Does it only work on Windows XP?
No last time I've used it, I know it works on Windows 7 64-bit. I haven't used the latest version yet.
Old 05/15/2012, 10:20   #552

the bot not working , the pet and hp mp not working
Old 05/16/2012, 05:43   #553

Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidDj4 View Post
the bot not working , the pet and hp mp not working
It's another pointer shift in the patch. I'm working on mapping the changes so I can update the bot.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 05/19/2012, 14:04   #554

how can i work?

can you tell me?
Old 05/20/2012, 15:45   #555

So I just had this idea... Could you make a feed bot function to train pets? I imagine it wouldn't even need the pointer to the hunger of the pet, just feeding the pet every 3-5 minutes.
Closed Thread