Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 13:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Botting with crab hack...

Discussion on Botting with crab hack... within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Botting with crab hack...

Every time I try to bot overnight, ft always gets disconnected with "The Application will Shut Down Now" msg. I'm currently using -Cloud-'s bot and the 32bit crab hack along with freeze hack. Anyone have any idea as to why I'm getting disconnected after about 30min-60min of time??? Thx in advance.
Old 01/11/2011, 03:52   #2

elite*gold: 0
because the game detects when you use a lot of craps

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Tutorial]How 2 Use Crab Hack
02/20/2012 - General Gaming Discussion - 32 Replies
Ja weil ich das hier noch nirgends sah werde ich es soweit ich es Kann mal Schreiben^^ Als erstes Schalte den Crab hack von lazeboy(Zbsp) an. Dann Schaltest du FT An Dann sollte kommen: Succes(Feldname) Hack is starting(Feld Inhalt)
Bug/Question about Ball Frezze + Crab Hack + Falsh Hack for 64 bit
09/01/2011 - General Gaming Discussion - 26 Replies
can anyone tell me why the ball freeze hack worked but the other two crabhack and bombhack doesn't work? I clicked 1 before the christmas screen appear and clicked 2 & 3 one time before the start of the game and close the hack program then start game. but only ball freezed and no crabhack/bombhack! I was at slot 2. did I miss any step or did sth wrong? or is there other way to do this? someone pls helppp (64-bits computer)
Guardian Crab Hack
09/03/2010 - General Gaming Discussion - 9 Replies
can somebody add guardian,crab hack (working) link plz.Plz dont spam if u have hack just add link plz and than :handsdown:x
ft crab hack
07/31/2010 - General Gaming Discussion - 40 Replies
There you go