Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 17:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

China Private Server

Discussion on China Private Server within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
China Private Server

What is this??
Old 08/13/2010, 20:10   #2

******* its a korean version of aoc .and dont be a smart *** .you have posted it like 15 times. now get the ******* hell out .before we bust your *** and rim it off along with your skull.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/20/2010, 11:45   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by catsaad View Post
******* its a korean version of aoc .and dont be a smart *** .you have posted it like 15 times. now get the ******* hell out .before we bust your *** and rim it off along with your skull.
^^ ******* its u and person who born u idot !! take this thered and put in self *** noob

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Zhuxian(Jade dynasty) made in china private server
10/26/2010 - Private Server Advertising - 96 Replies
web site : ????2????|????2??|????2|????2??|????2|????2??|???? ??|www.zx2.tw register : http://121.11.85.50:65535/1qu/ 1. id 2. pass 3. re pass 4. email download :
Zhuxian(Jade dynasty) made in china private server (2)
04/05/2010 - Private Server Advertising - 28 Replies
web site : http://www.xianjwm.com/ register : ÈþÈþÖïÏÉÒ»Çø 1.ID 2.Password 3.Repeat password 4.Identification number:** random number 5.Question 6.Answer
[china private server] Guild Killa
02/27/2010 - Archlord - 21 Replies
hey everyone, this is a fourm to advertise and discuss topics concerning guild Killa. Currently we got 40 members and we are recruiting more. My guild is a combination of chinese/ english so we have lots of strong players from both sides. If you wish to join whisper me Killa or just join us. level requirement is lvl 40+ please dont flame this thread because its not for that purpose. thanks for reading
hacks for china private server
05/26/2008 - Dekaron - 2 Replies
how can I hack china pv server
Vac China Private Server
02/05/2008 - Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 3 Replies
Guys can some 1 add a guide how vac there ? Im with the wenhex and the mobs dont attack but I cant lure them , some1 please help us to lure them !!:confused: