Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 23:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Requiem -USA- hacking 2011

Discussion on Requiem -USA- hacking 2011 within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Requiem -USA- hacking 2011

Stuff i did:

can change moving + attacking speed

can find pointers for hp,mana(bot stuff)

can change weapon category for skills +not sure if this is usefull?+

can do backward shot

CANT change cooldown time.

CANT send packets via WPE pro to the server -->disconnect...

-----------------

can anybody give me a hint what else is possible ??

i read about damage hack in the russian thread..but google.translate gave not any hint how i can do this. can somebody explain it in german/english ?
Thanks
2 Users
Old 03/13/2011, 10:30   #2

The Black Market: 65/1/12
Received Thanks: 2,217
You cant hack damage dude, it's serverside
Old 03/13/2011, 11:25   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Lawliet View Post
You cant hack damage dude, it's serverside
yep..i know..
but i can modify the skills (backward, weapon attachment, ... )..its possible to give the skills "more power" ? ^^

or it is possible to hack something else what i did not tried until now? ,-)
Old 03/13/2011, 14:00   #4

The Black Market: 65/1/12
Received Thanks: 2,217
Quote:
Originally Posted by landa123 View Post
yep..i know..
but i can modify the skills (backward, weapon attachment, ... )..its possible to give the skills "more power" ? ^^

or it is possible to hack something else what i did not tried until now? ,-)
I think no, cuz the speed,damage and other stuff is serverside to, when u switch it in the client u would get an error
Old 03/13/2011, 21:15   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Lawliet View Post
I think no, cuz the speed,damage and other stuff is serverside to, when u switch it in the client u would get an error
the SPEED ? i can change movement speed and attack speed.. ,-)
by example..my staff has attack speed: 1.7 ..that means between each hit is a 1.7 sec. break...but i can decrease it to 0.6 (the girl is hitting the monster in one tour without breaks ,-) ) ...and i can increase it to 10..so it takes 10 seconds between each hit...

so im really really sure it is NOT serverside ,-)
but i only tried one char : morion and i did it with a 2-hand weapon.

and for more informations: i have a skill..blah bla cursed..and its made for STAFF+WAND....i can modify it, that i can use it with other weapons then staff or wand..
and under the skill information there is a info called Additional Damage: +10

and i can take it OFF:..so it doesnt made this +10 damage..
if i can modify it from +10 to +100000 i have a damage hack ?! ^^

i mean..if i can take it OFF...its not serverside..right ?

but my QUESTION is...are there other hacks i missed? by example..what can i do with this VDK files?

or...is it helpfull to scan for x,y,z coordinates to make a beam/transport hack ?!

anybody knows more cheats then i wrote on first comment ?

or..for what is the ingame console usefull ??

sorry..if this is already in one other post..but the most is in russian and i dont understand it and google translate is sometimes really confusing

p.s. stop spamming me private messages...im just beginning to hack the NEW VERSION..if i finished to search for hacks.,..i will release an up2date trainer for -USA- and maybe a bot...so stop asking me ...stay patient.

and for all who CANT wait....use this old trainer...

movement speed should still work..and there are 2 videos how u can do speedhack on your own..and attack-hack is really the same..so if u understand how movement hack work..it should be easy to do attack hack on your own...all others...WAIT until i release new version
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/04/2011, 04:02   #6

This with Speed works ... but im dont know how to do it with Attack speed
can you make a video ?

(sry for my english ) ^^
Old 05/30/2011, 21:55   #7

YES I CAN

Thanks
1 User
Old 06/02/2011, 20:54   #8

Talking

Hi Guyz,

well I tried the Trainer and it didn't worked on my machine but seriously if you watch the tutorial by landa123 and use ... let's call it "Brain.exe" then it should be no problem to hack the speed. I also tried other things like critical chance and stuff but without success.
Because of the coming Hack / Bot whatever, I used earlier the ReqBot by MakroMonkey and this was really good stuff. A full automatic Grinding Bot with speedhack, attack speed hack, auto loot function, auto break (sitdown) function, auto healthpotion using at a emergency, auto break if a player nears and so on. That was fantastic but nomore supported as I've seen.
Sooo I'm glad to get a new Hack / Bot and I can't wait to use it
In this sense, later guyz and thx to landa123 for his work.

Greetz Peevee
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/03/2011, 17:44   #9

I tried changing my short and long range defense, it visually worked, after i got attacked one time my defense would change to 5k, but it didn't seem to change the damage i was receiving, so maybe i got to find the pointers as well. I got attack speed to work for launchers, but setting the value to 0 doesn't make attacking all to fast, i also tried negative numbers with 0 change from a value of 0. I wish there was a way to attack right after u hit constantly, that would make lvling a new ranger so much faster.

I have not tried anything else, but if u can find a way to increase defense that would make grinding in SL with a mystic or any other class with multiple AOE's so much faster.

* also another idea, have you found any way to dupe? In past games it has been possible to dupe through trading or a mail system in the game, and i noticed you can do both in this game. The method usually involves trading or mailing something right after u disconnect your internet, and then re-connecting after said item is mailed or traded. Just a thought if you know anything about that *

I'll keep in touch and good job on the video.
Old 06/03/2011, 23:39   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwertyuiop92 View Post
I tried changing my short and long range defense, it visually worked, after i got attacked one time my defense would change to 5k, but it didn't seem to change the damage i was receiving, so maybe i got to find the pointers as well. I got attack speed to work for launchers, but setting the value to 0 doesn't make attacking all to fast, i also tried negative numbers with 0 change from a value of 0. I wish there was a way to attack right after u hit constantly, that would make lvling a new ranger so much faster.

I have not tried anything else, but if u can find a way to increase defense that would make grinding in SL with a mystic or any other class with multiple AOE's so much faster.

* also another idea, have you found any way to dupe? In past games it has been possible to dupe through trading or a mail system in the game, and i noticed you can do both in this game. The method usually involves trading or mailing something right after u disconnect your internet, and then re-connecting after said item is mailed or traded. Just a thought if you know anything about that *

I'll keep in touch and good job on the video.
there are limits for several skills..movement speed limit is 11..attackspeed is 0.6...

a couple years ago it was possible to hack the cooldown timer...but i cant repeat it...maybe u have to search for it..

and if u just change the value VISIBLE..just the number on your screen is changing...then its server side and there is no sense to search for pointers with this values.

keep hacking and post your hits. ,-)
Old 06/05/2011, 00:06   #11

Good evening (at least it's evening in germany )

I used Google the last 2 hours to search any informations about Requiem Hacks and I found nearly nothin'^^
I found something like a Trainer called "DarkReq" but didn't work and I tried to find a working Makro Monkey Version but also without success.
I've found a lot informations about speed hacking and attack speed hack but that's nothin we wanna know eh

@landa123 maybe it helps if u download the last MakroMonkey. I donno how but it can help u to understand how it works or something ... I donno that's nothin of my business.
Requiem still have no Anti-hack-system or anything like that so I really don't get it why there are no hacks to find ... dammit I hate it ...
Well... see ya ... never give up

Greetz Peevee
Old 06/06/2011, 09:50   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by pwgk769 View Post
Good evening (at least it's evening in germany )

I used Google the last 2 hours to search any informations about Requiem Hacks and I found nearly nothin'^^
I found something like a Trainer called "DarkReq" but didn't work and I tried to find a working Makro Monkey Version but also without success.
I've found a lot informations about speed hacking and attack speed hack but that's nothin we wanna know eh

@landa123 maybe it helps if u download the last MakroMonkey. I donno how but it can help u to understand how it works or something ... I donno that's nothin of my business.
Requiem still have no Anti-hack-system or anything like that so I really don't get it why there are no hacks to find ... dammit I hate it ...
Well... see ya ... never give up

Greetz Peevee
i can do a lot of hacks..but not all are helpfull ,-)
im missing the cooldown hack..
and makromonkey is a piece of ****...my bots are powered by autoit ,-)
Old 06/06/2011, 13:23   #13

No skill animation, CD hack (-0.6), Aspd, Move speed, jump height, shoot without bullets, pet auto loot without pet (autodrop without pet), and sth more.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/06/2011, 18:03   #14

Haha Makro Monkey is a piece of shit, that's nice xD
Well for now it is definitely cause it's no longer working^^
Autoit is great I also use it. I made a lil script for my lvl 35 Rogue.
Nothin really great it just activate the "next target" Button and fire autohit and my doppleganger is on defense mode to protect me and it activates buffs and loot as well.
But I'd never call it "Bot" cause it's lame and before you ask, YES I am a newbie at this

PHP Code:
HotKeySet ("{ESC}""_exit")
HotKeySet ("{F12}""_pause")

WinActivate("Requiem") ;SelectsActivates Requiem window for you ;)

While 
 Send 
("4")  Buff 1
 Sleep 
(2000)  

Send ("5")  Buff 2
 Sleep 
(2000)  

Send ("1")  Target
 Sleep 
(1000)  

Send ("2")  Auto attack
 Sleep 
(1000)  

Send ("0")  Loot
 Sleep 
(1000)  

Send ("1"Target
 Sleep 
(1000

Send ("2")  Auto attack
 Sleep 
(1000)  

Send ("0"Loot
 WEnd  

Func _exit
()
    Exit
EndFunc

Func _pause
()
    while 
    Sleep
(9999999)
WEnd
EndFunc 
Hacks I can imagine for a ReqBot:
- Speed hack
- Attack speed hack
- Searching and moving to target
- Using Auto attack and Skillz
- Auto ReBuff at the right time (btw is there a lil problem about the doppleganger cuz it's set on MANUAL Mode after buffing so it should be changed to defense)
- Auto using Health and Mana potion in an emergency (maybe different items cuz there are more then just one item to use especially while Healt potion is on cooldown and so on)
- Location Teleport (I donno if this can / will work)
- Pause if a other Player nears + acoustic signal
- Acoustic signal if inventory is full

Well that's all I have on my mind but what can be true is a other story

Greetz Peevee
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/06/2011, 19:04   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by kulspruta View Post
No skill animation, CD hack (-0.6), Aspd, Move speed, jump height, shoot without bullets, pet auto loot without pet (autodrop without pet), and sth more.

that sounds very nice. ,-)

thats all done by Cheat Engine ? how i can realize that ? ^^

and im searching for a cheat engine solution to find x-y-z ingame coordinate.no success until now..

Quote:
Originally Posted by pwgk769 View Post
Haha Makro Monkey is a piece of shit, that's nice xD
Well for now it is definitely cause it's no longer working^^
Autoit is great I also use it. I made a lil script for my lvl 35 Rogue.
Nothin really great it just activate the "next target" Button and fire autohit and my doppleganger is on defense mode to protect me and it activates buffs and loot as well.
But I'd never call it "Bot" cause it's lame and before you ask, YES I am a newbie at this

PHP Code:
HotKeySet ("{ESC}""_exit")
HotKeySet ("{F12}""_pause")

WinActivate("Requiem") ;SelectsActivates Requiem window for you ;)

While 
 Send 
("4")  Buff 1
 Sleep 
(2000)  

Send ("5")  Buff 2
 Sleep 
(2000)  

Send ("1")  Target
 Sleep 
(1000)  

Send ("2")  Auto attack
 Sleep 
(1000)  

Send ("0")  Loot
 Sleep 
(1000)  

Send ("1"Target
 Sleep 
(1000

Send ("2")  Auto attack
 Sleep 
(1000)  

Send ("0"Loot
 WEnd  

Func _exit
()
    Exit
EndFunc

Func _pause
()
    while 
    Sleep
(9999999)
WEnd
EndFunc 
Hacks I can imagine for a ReqBot:
- Speed hack
- Attack speed hack
- Searching and moving to target
- Using Auto attack and Skillz
- Auto ReBuff at the right time (btw is there a lil problem about the doppleganger cuz it's set on MANUAL Mode after buffing so it should be changed to defense)
- Auto using Health and Mana potion in an emergency (maybe different items cuz there are more then just one item to use especially while Healt potion is on cooldown and so on)
- Location Teleport (I donno if this can / will work)
- Pause if a other Player nears + acoustic signal
- Acoustic signal if inventory is full

Well that's all I have on my mind but what can be true is a other story

Greetz Peevee
your "bot" needs sensors..like reading hp/mana/EnemyHP out of ram...

*du hast ne PM bekommen*