Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 05:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

sry its a noob Qs but plz answer it ?

Discussion on sry its a noob Qs but plz answer it ? within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
is the sp farming gap counts in the diffrance in the mastry force only or in the weopen skill too ????????????????? plz answer me fast
Old 05/09/2007, 21:44   #2

erm plz try it in common english i didnt understand a single word of you O.o
Old 05/11/2007, 18:57   #3

the sp farming gap depends on the highest mastery u have, both weapon and force.
Whichever one is the highest, thats the gap that u have.

hope i made sense
Old 05/20/2007, 21:11   #4

Similar Threads Similar Threads
noob question from noob player
06/03/2010 - Archlord - 14 Replies
How much XP does a limpit (lv89) give at lv98 ? Because a friend of mine killed deathmute (lv79) when he was arround 89 or 90 and he only got 1000XP is this the same for the limpits? or still getting 100K xp for them at least? Kind regards and hfffffffff in game all
answer me please
01/30/2010 - Kal Online - 2 Replies
hey guys... is there F/L hack with steal the messages and make u recive it without price ?! please answer me
im new im noob im noob hacker plez heelp me
09/30/2009 - Lineage 2 - 5 Replies
hallo i play server im not donatore my weapon +6 and arma +6 donadore kill me donatore have weapon +35 etc.......... pleaaaas i need msn god hacher fore guise me pleeaaaaaaaaas veery tnx
How can i compile (Noob Question but i am noob at this)
08/04/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 6 Replies
Hello all i got this problem that when i changed something in source it doesnt changes inside how do i compile ;) please help :)
i need answer plz
08/02/2008 - Silkroad Online - 3 Replies
hi every one iam ask u about hacking brograms in silkroad is there any hacking programs for it like ppl say if some one make exchange with u then he may have program to get ur ip with it then hack ur acc and that happen with me and another ppl say there is program give him character name and it send u id and pw the problem that i dont bileve even it happen with me bc if there is thing like that then all silkroad players should got hacked plz some one answer me btw i need hacking program write...