Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 04:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Tantra Keypresser & Renamer [DOWNLOAD/FREE]

Discussion on Tantra Keypresser & Renamer [DOWNLOAD/FREE] within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Tantra Keypresser & Renamer [DOWNLOAD/FREE]

DISCLAIMER: I DID NOT MAKE THESE PROGRAMS, I'M SIMPLY SHARING IT FOR THE BENEFIT OF EVERYONE.

These programs works on virtually every tantra private server you know. I'm not sure about official servers as they may have blocked these kind of programs, but I am currently playing tantra-infinity and it works like a charm.

1. Tantra Keypresser + Renamer [BETA]

Instructions for use:

The slot 1-8 is your skill slot, 9 and 10 is reserved for your MP and HP slot. To use the bot, simply drag your "target" command (C) to the first slot which is 1, and the succeeding skills to the number(s) 2-8 if necessary. The numbers you are going to use must have their check boxes checked, you can see the check box before the slot number.

To use the anti options, simply check the check boxes before their names to use it.

To use the automatic HP/MP option, put your HP/MP box on the most top left corner of your screen and press the box "test pixel accuracy" it will confirm whether it's tested or not, if not, simply move it around that place to get it right. Repeat the steps if needed.

To use the renamer, simply click "change target window" and on the renamer, put a new name for that window then click "rename".

TIP: If you are going to use karya (archer) you can put in 2 or 3 seconds for the target and attack. However, if you're going to use a samabat (mage) with your dadati, 1 second is suggested for finding a target and ordering your dadati to attack, 60 seconds for the dadati summoning skill itself.

Jotti Scan:
Download Link:

2. Tantra Game Renamer

Instructions for use:

To use this program, simply download and open it. Once downloaded, open your tantra client, once the first client is open, put a name in the "New Name" text box below the current name of the client. Click "rename" and if you see that your client title has been changed, you can now open another tantra client. Some can even use three clients on one computer, but it's not recommended if you have a slow computer.

Jotti Scan:
Download Link:
Thanks
4 Users
Old 10/17/2010, 18:22   #2

It's not a ripoff, they're real. You can simply ask for mirror if you'd like, lol.

MIRRORS: [HOTFILE LINKS EMBEDDED ON ******* LINKS]

Keypresser:

Renamer:
Old 10/17/2010, 18:35   #3

That link exists, are you blind? I also gave a mirror download that redirects to downloads.

- You can even google this. >_> Jeeze.
Old 10/17/2010, 18:45   #4

It's your computer.

Screenshot:

Old 10/17/2010, 19:26   #5

looks like a fake
Old 10/18/2010, 02:02   #6

Try it before claiming it is. :P
Old 10/18/2010, 08:06   #7

I dont will try it and i think there is no Backlink to E*pvpers
Old 10/18/2010, 10:01   #8

Dies ist wahr?
Old 03/23/2011, 11:57   #9

elite*gold: 6851
The Black Market: 186/0/0
Received Thanks: 11,067
Quote:
Originally Posted by vincentmeh View Post
guys,,,i cant download it because the survey before downloading does not exist..how can I download it?
1. Do not bump stoneage threads.

2. The Survey links are really annoying, guess people never heard about megaupload.
Old 07/14/2011, 10:27   #10

what is the input ?
Old 09/29/2011, 06:07   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aiz View Post
DISCLAIMER: I DID NOT MAKE THESE PROGRAMS, I'M SIMPLY SHARING IT FOR THE BENEFIT OF EVERYONE.

These programs works on virtually every tantra private server you know. I'm not sure about official servers as they may have blocked these kind of programs, but I am currently playing tantra-infinity and it works like a charm.

Instructions for use:

The slot 1-8 is your skill slot, 9 and 10 is reserved for your MP and HP slot. To use the bot, simply drag your "target" command (C) to the first slot which is 1, and the succeeding skills to the number(s) 2-8 if necessary. The numbers you are going to use must have their check boxes checked, you can see the check box before the slot number.

To use the anti options, simply check the check boxes before their names to use it.

To use the automatic HP/MP option, put your HP/MP box on the most top left corner of your screen and press the box "test pixel accuracy" it will confirm whether it's tested or not, if not, simply move it around that place to get it right. Repeat the steps if needed.

To use the renamer, simply click "change target window" and on the renamer, put a new name for that window then click "rename".

TIP: If you are going to use karya (archer) you can put in 2 or 3 seconds for the target and attack. However, if you're going to use a samabat (mage) with your dadati, 1 second is suggested for finding a target and ordering your dadati to attack, 60 seconds for the dadati summoning skill itself.

Jotti Scan:
Download Link:

2. Tantra Game Renamer

Instructions for use:

To use this program, simply download and open it. Once downloaded, open your tantra client, once the first client is open, put a name in the "New Name" text box below the current name of the client. Click "rename" and if you see that your client title has been changed, you can now open another tantra client. Some can even use three clients on one computer, but it's not recommended if you have a slow computer.

Jotti Scan:
Download Link:
anyone!! how can I download the keypresser? please help me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aiz View Post

Instructions for use:

Jotti Scan:
Download Link:

2. Tantra Game Renamer

Instructions for use:

Jotti Scan:
Download Link:
anyone can help me how to download the key presser? please help
Old 11/09/2011, 17:56   #12

whats the password
Old 11/15/2011, 12:18   #13

how about with Xtrap?
Old 11/29/2011, 10:43   #14

need tantra hack tools ... pass this to my email ..
Old 04/09/2012, 12:09   #15

Its tur guys heres the link.
Tantra KP Beta :

Tantra Game Renamer:

Closed Thread