Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 03:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Problem]Fifa 11 Creation Centre PS3

Discussion on [Problem]Fifa 11 Creation Centre PS3 within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Problem]Fifa 11 Creation Centre PS3

Hey Epvpers

Ich habe seit kurzem eine PS3 und das Game Fifa11.
Ich wollte mal ein eigenes Team erstellen aber ich kenne mich mit dem Creation Centre nicht aus muss ich mit der PS3 oder PC auf die Seite könnte mal jemand der sich gut auskennt ein Tutorial schreiben? Wäre echt nett

Danke im Vorraus

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Help] Problem in Guild Creation
03/30/2011 - Shaiya - 12 Replies
Hi guys, i am geting a error in Guild Creation. I can Create one Guild, but if i Shutdown my server, the Guild dont appears in next Server Start. Cause the Guild only stay recorded in Memory. in my logs i have detected the error, that also happen when i try execute the script to create manually in SQL Query. I already have looked about this error in Google, but dont sucess in all results. If somebody know how fix, and can help me, i thank you now ;) PS_DBAGENT__system.log:...
[Problem]Character Creation
08/10/2009 - Conquer Online 2 - 4 Replies
So here I am facing this problem, never happened to me before ... (Yes I haven't played Conquer for a while and now decided to start playing again). I've tried different names ... with and without numbers and capital letters the result is the same: http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/4835/86365200. png The same errors occurs when I try to create a character in Qonquer 3. I've tried to reinstall but still nothing. Is there any way to fix this? Thanks!
Problem with character creation
02/01/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 0 Replies
Hi me and my friend started a 2moons pserver and every thing went fine server ran fine too. But when we tried to launch client (sx client) using the pserver connector it didnt work(i changed ip with hex editor). So we used a different client( changed ip from share loginlist,channellist,servantlist) and we cud login fine. But the problem was creating character. You can create character then when u put location to loa or braiken it showed error. After that I created an account from sql...
Character Creation Problem
11/15/2008 - Flyff Private Server - 11 Replies
wenn ich einen character probiere zu machen dann passiert er nichts. Bitte helfen Sie mir mit diesem Bug :) thanks (edit) It doesn't crash. but the button you cant click anymore and i wont create..
A problem during the creation of macro
12/15/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 0 Replies
Hmm my macro -->http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/index.php?s= &act=ST&f=127&t=35444&unread=1< -- has a problem because when macro presses on a monster during the process, the whole macro will shift coords :( Any know how to make mobs 1 pixel? Or other solutions to solve the problem? Pls reply^^ i would upgrade my macro if I knew