Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 16:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Fridgecritter RoseOnline High Rate/Item Mall

Discussion on Fridgecritter RoseOnline High Rate/Item Mall within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
This server is RE-OPENED!!!

This is a long term project now with dedicated server hosting, an item mall that will be released this Sunday, and high rates. The rates for the server are now 200 exp, 200 drop, and 200 zuly.

Just go to the website, download the game client, then download the launcher, do your config and play!

This server had over 6000 members when we had to take it down, and I hope to get it off to a good start again.

You can /reborn when you hit lvl 250 and keep the spent points you have on your character and start back as a lvl 1 visitor, and add onto the points from there, making a very powerful character. Max stats on this server is 1000

You can use the character control panel to change class and other things from the website, and we are the only Rose online private server to offer live support from the website. You can click on the live support link on the front page and talk to an admin whenever it shows "online".

The address to the website so you can get started is

Have fun!!
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/03/2007, 01:54   #2

hey fridgecritter
i would like to know just how stable the server, meaning a bit more specific specs of the dedicated. Also, how long will the server last? thanks
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/22/2007, 20:09   #3

This server has been up for a little under 2 months now, and it is pretty stable. It is based on the binaries, and I am currently at revision 59. It has it's bugs, but we have over 2000 accounts registered, and the item mall is up and working. I am constantly working on the mob drops, and working out the bugs where I can.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/17/2008, 17:26   #4

This server is RE-OPENED!! Read the first post, as it has been edited.