Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 02:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Wanting to create rose private server

Discussion on Wanting to create rose private server within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Wanting to create rose private server

Hi i am wanting to create a private server and i was wondering if anyone had the server files for the most recent patch if not somewhere within the Evo patch
Old 10/14/2010, 14:33   #2

elite*gold: 246
osRose is the best source out there IMHO.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Wanting to start a LC Private Server/Zu starten versucht, ein LC-Private Server
07/20/2010 - Last Chaos Private Server - 2 Replies
Hello, Me and my friends play WoW. We have our own WoW private server. We are trying to make a LastChaos Private server but in order to do so we need someone that knows how to use Linux. We are going to make this server live. But if you want to join my staff and help us out with this then add me on MSN([email protected]) or my Skype (Deathxrogue) I only speak english. I would like it if most of the staff that applies can speak english also. Thank you. Oh yea we need someone that...
BEST PRIVATE SERVER :ANGEL ROSE !
11/03/2009 - General Gaming Discussion - 3 Replies
Official site: Angel R.O.S.E. Online Registration: Angel R.O.S.E. Online Download :http://download.angelsrose.net/AngelROSE_830.exe The server client is one of the newest ! there is no DC and no lags !
ROSE PRIVATE SERVER LIST
06/04/2008 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies
Hey guys this is a thread where anyone can post and tell us about a Rose Online Private Server. Just post on here so people like me who want to play will find a server to play on easily. Thanks
Rose online account create
11/03/2007 - Private Server - 1 Replies
Hi , i can't create a account for my Rose online server with RoseOnlineCMS There comes allways: Warning: mysql_connect() : Access denied for user 'ODBC'@'localhost' (using password: NO) in C:\xampp\htdocs\modules\register.php on line 48 Warning: mysql_select_db(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL-Link resource in C:\xampp\htdocs\modules\register.php on line 49 Warning: mysql_query() : Access denied for user 'ODBC'@'localhost' (using password: NO) in...