Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 22:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Client Password Encryption Method

Discussion on Client Password Encryption Method within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Client Password Encryption Method

Does anyone has any information on how the client encrypts the login id and password?

Anyone know the address of the sub in the disassembly where it is encrypted?
Old 12/29/2010, 20:17   #2

so.. basically you can steal account+password -.-
Old 12/30/2010, 07:51   #3

I have planning on creating an emu myself to create a more stable server for requiem. I am right now the owner of 3 other private servers. If you would like help in the project let me know an i will be more then willing to help ya out cause this could honestly bring requiem to life if we can get a few private servers out there to draw more people without the epic lag an glitchiness of the server. Also a slightly increase exp rate would be good so people aren't spendin month's an years to hit final level (not talkin about a large exp boost just a minor one). But thats my offer just pm me or leave a message here an i will get back to you

Thanks,
[Admin]Zar
Immortal Shaiya Game Master

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[HELP] Password encryption
12/26/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 27 Replies
What Password encryption does conquer have? i want to code register script and don`t know encryption for password,its not md5.
AuthServer password encryption
04/26/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 1 Replies
Well thought it would fit in this section. Most of the sources I seen works this way: the first time an account login, it takes the "encrypted" password received and set it in the database. I've been trying to figure the encryption used, but with no success, my ASM skills just sucks. So, could anyone decent with assembler/debugging help me with this?
CO password encryption
11/30/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 3 Replies
Was it ever released? I know it was hiding in dev section for some time but I don't know if it ever got out. If it has, a friendly link to where to? Or if not, maybe an explanation? It's quite a weird encryption at first glance. Thanks in advance. <hr>Append on Apr 6 2007, 20:50<hr> As much as people would probably not like to help out, I'm trying to get stuff going for the benefit of the community : [ I'm doing a c++ server emu and so far everything's going smooth except the password...
Conquer Password Encryption?
12/25/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 4 Replies
Me and my bro are currently making a private server and we need help with the password encryption. Any help would be greatly appreciated. :D