Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 20:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

~WTS/WTT~

Discussion on ~WTS/WTT~ within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
~WTS/WTT~

I would like to trade my pre-order collectors edition of STO for a 60 day WoW-EU game time card. The account will come with a Direct2Drive account that has all the original CD-Keys and has a life-time download available.
The STO account doesn't have much on it as i only really played it for 1<>2 weeks. The account has a mid ranged character something like a commander i think, ontop of the following list of items the account also has 500 Cryptic Points and Wrath of Khan Admirals Uniform and 2 additional character slots.

Original Star Trek Uniform Set
Three uniforms from the original series (blue, red, yellow).

Exclusive "KHAAAN!" Emote
An unforgettable moment from the second Star Trek Film. This exclusive emote allows players to relive Kirk's unforgettable moment of fury, with the timeless cry... "KHAAAN!"

Exclusive Klingon Blood Wine Toast Emote
Raise a glass like a Klingon! Greet other players with an exclusive Klingon gesture –the blood wine toast.

Unique Registry Prefix
Give your ship the coveted NX prefix, seen only on a handful of elite Starfleet vessels like the Defiant, 22nd century Enterprise, and Prometheus.

Unique Ship Item
Automated Defense Battery. This Tactical Module grants any ship a passive 360 arc attack power with a short range.

Joined Trill Race
The ability to play as a “Joined Trill” – a symbiote that grants you several lifetimes of experience.