Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 07:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Adventure Quest help

Discussion on Adventure Quest help within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
is there someone whos has an AQ guardian hack or ''watever" here in epvp? if you do pls pm me or e-mail it to me in
ill give karmas if you do
tnx in advance
Old 03/28/2007, 20:23   #2

elite*gold: 0
Did you use the Search button by chance im guessing no. There used to be a way but now it is shut down and no you cheap **** cannot get guardian for free anymore.

And yeah post your email address beggings for stuff if you did a search would see was not gonna happen cause i will use it to sign you up for as much gay spam as possible enjoy.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Adventure Quest WTT/S
05/04/2010 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies
Selling Adventure Quest Char and it's stuff... pm me
Adventure quest
03/24/2010 - Archlord Trading - 3 Replies
Ok i'm not sure if this is the right place to post this, but if its not u can delete it or move it.So i wtt a lvl 57 x guard(it costs 25$ to get x guard), for money or some account on AL.Im sellin it cheap, so for the guys who know this game may be a deal and for the ones that don't, here`s the site check it out and if u wanna play buy my acc:D. AdventureQuest and here`s the pic with my super 57 xguard. http://img522.imageshack.us/img522/796/battleon.j pg
Adventure quest
09/24/2006 - General Gaming Discussion - 6 Replies
hallo also ich wollte mal fragen ob es überhaupt geht Adventure quest mit tSearch zu "hacken" den ich habe es ausprobiert aber kein "glück" gehabt also währe es nett wenn jemand sagen könnte wie oder überhaupt ob es geht adventure quest mit tsearch zu "hacken" (wenn sich jemand besser mit Cheatengine auskennt (wobei ich beide gleich finde) währe es nett wen jemand es mit cheatengine erklärt.) text2schild.php?smilienummer=1&text=hoffe auf schnelle antwort ' border='0' alt='hoffe auf...
Adventure Quest
05/01/2006 - General Gaming Discussion - 1 Replies
Ugh odd adventure quest a easy ass game to hack and i cant seem to make hacks for it yet i can for harder games well i have made a auto battler and stat changer for AQ but those are minor hacks. Ive been trying to Make a Guardian hack or X-Guardian for em to use to get x-Guardian but they wont work and none i have downloaded work. So now its time to request someone Can ge tme X-Guardian heres my ID:16792758 ?edit sorry put worng id that is my id 16792758
Adventure Quest
04/21/2006 - General Gaming Discussion - 7 Replies
i just found out somethin about AQ 5 mins ago... This morning i wanted to do a couple things on aq (not a guardian). Sadly i couldnt login 15000 players out of 10k slots. So i just think now maybe i can get in now. BUT GUESS WHAT THOSE BASTARDS SCEME IS THEY LOWER IT WHEN LESS PLAYERS ARE ON. Now, its 7500 slots with 11000 players they want u to be a guardian that much!