Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 20:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Trade no trade items and lvl your alt instantly

Discussion on Trade no trade items and lvl your alt instantly within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 235
The Black Market: 135/1/0
Received Thanks: 17,757
seems to be fixed

##
In the NGE characters were given respec kits. Once you level up to 90 you may have respecs left over. You were also given a second character slot shortly after the NGE. This exploit will not only let you trade no-trade items but also trade your level 90 respec kit to level up your alt instantly to level 90.

Make a new city, you will become mayor. Drop your no-trade items in the city hall. Have your alt voted mayor. Drop your respec kit, jedi robes, schematics, or any other no trade items in the hall. When your alt becomes the new mayor they can pick up these items. I just used this trick this week to level my alt from a low level crafter to a level 90 jedi and they started out with a master robe and an old republic LS schem.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/02/2006, 10:49   #2

elite*gold: 0
already started to checking it.

i will verify it if it works or not in the next days
Old 06/11/2006, 21:06   #3

does this still work?
Old 06/12/2006, 17:59   #4

Don't know ask FallenAngel
Old 06/13/2006, 02:01   #5

fallen?
Old 06/13/2006, 07:49   #6

I meant PM or ICQ etc...
Old 06/16/2006, 08:39   #7

no result till now. will have to wait till the voting period is over and the new Politician owns the City ^^
Old 06/17/2006, 21:40   #8

Fixed. Tested it a while ago.
Old 03/11/2007, 20:44   #9

Not fixed... It does work just dump no-trade stuff in there and then let the new mayor pick it up... my trader now has a lightsaber wich i accidently put in there
Old 03/13/2007, 14:24   #10

The Trick with the respec tool can't work because the tool doesn't give you level 90, it give the highest entertainer/crafter/figther level you ever have reached to your char and not level 90 otherwise it would have been possible to level up to 90 with the tool at the start of NGE but it wasn't....
~closed~
Closed Thread