Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 01:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

2.1.7.2116 gathering bot needed badly :( (and i know im wrong here)

Discussion on 2.1.7.2116 gathering bot needed badly :( (and i know im wrong here) within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
2.1.7.2116 gathering bot needed badly :( (and i know im wrong here)

hi guys as the title says i need badly gathering bot for 2.1.7.2116 release of rom if u hav any suggestions im open to it..

i searched badly but found nothing for 2.1.7.2116 release

im looking forward to see reply

thanx for reading =)
Old 09/25/2010, 16:40   #2

elite*gold: 177
Received Thanks: 1,017
Use Elverions RoM Bot?
Old 09/27/2010, 18:36   #3

elite*gold: 0
not working on 2.1.7.2116 unless i did something wrong?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Help needed badly
09/03/2010 - EO PServer Hosting - 3 Replies
Dose anyone know how to set a server up on a FPS sence my server was brought down by a dirtbag im trying to move it to a fps and get it running but i have been trying for the last week with no progress it has everything i need to run a server but i cant seem to get it running no matter what i do can some one please help me send me a instant msg on skype username:Thanatos or msn:[email protected]:(:(:(:(:(:( :confused::confused::confused::confused:
Help needed badly.. sumthin wrong w/ ma settins..
05/16/2009 - Grand Chase - 3 Replies
i copied what chiharu instructed about the setting of the MLE... open it and closed it, then open pchack... it actually works fine but when im trying to do the 1 hit hack (which is the only hack im trying to get) when i scan 16256 first, i get 3 addresses and 2 of them showing the value "??"... when i do next scan 16384 for arme or 16281 for ronan, nothing shows up... can u guys help me set my pchack up? i've been trying for 5 hours now with no success. cannot find any helpful tips here on...
help badly needed!!!!
08/23/2008 - Cabal Online - 0 Replies
can someone help me to play CABAL while playing another online game with gameguard plsssssss
HELP... BADLY NEEDED THIS
05/05/2008 - RF Online - 1 Replies
1 HIT HACK IN RF!!! i cant find a thread regarding this hack... can someone teach me how to do this???? just give me a hint.... ty