Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 21:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Can Any One Help :(

Discussion on Can Any One Help :( within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Wink Can Any One Help :(

i Need Hack For RakionIS And iF Any One Put hack i hope he put with it The Explain
Thnx Alot
Old 10/02/2010, 00:12   #2

elite*gold: 74
Quote:
Originally Posted by siber9179 View Post
i Need Hack For RakionIS And iF Any One Put hack i hope he put with it The Explain
Thnx Alot

I have a thread with all available RIS hacks AND their respective instructions. You just have to click the [Spoiler] tags...

Next time use the search function or simply LOOK at the Rakion section 1st page.... this thread is pure spam.
Old 10/02/2010, 01:13   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forfirith View Post

I have a thread with all available RIS hacks AND their respective instructions. You just have to click the [Spoiler] tags...

Next time use the search function or simply LOOK at the Rakion section 1st page.... this thread is pure spam.
The team [hxc] one or w/e doesnt work for vista x32 bit, could u find one that did please, as none of them actually work for a 32 bit vista as far as i know
Old 10/02/2010, 10:36   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexLane10 View Post
The team [hxc] one or w/e doesnt work for vista x32 bit, could u find one that did please, as none of them actually work for a 32 bit vista as far as i know
The only OS that doesn't have a working injection method is W7 x86 aka 32bits not vista.
For Vista you have to inject using the Moonlight Engine or the config of CE given by Andre.

Remember that most of the times the hack works even AFTER the INJECTION method got patched. And that is what usually gets patched, not the hacks.
Meaning that if your saying these hacks don't work, then you're injecting them wrong.
Old 10/02/2010, 14:58   #5

Quote:

The only OS that doesn't have a working injection method is W7 x86 aka 32bits not vista.
For Vista you have to inject using the Moonlight Engine or the config of CE given by Andre.

Remember that most of the times the hack works even AFTER the INJECTION method got patched. And that is what usually gets patched, not the hacks.
Meaning that if your saying these hacks don't work, then you're injecting them wrong.
I tried using the team [hxc] one, put the 2 .dlls in my bin folder, nothing happens
Old 10/02/2010, 15:39   #6

Quote:
I tried using the team [hxc] one, put the 2 .dlls in my bin folder, nothing happens
So, you don't get any pop ups?
Try installing or any older versions. This hack was made with c++ and ppl who don't have this installed usually can't get most hacks working.

And don't forget to press F1 at server selection.
Old 10/02/2010, 15:43   #7

Quote:
So, you don't get any pop ups?
Try installing or any older versions. This hack was made with c++ and ppl who don't have this installed usually can't get most hacks working.

And don't forget to press F1 at server selection.
Microsoft visual studio 2010 professional right? and, i didnt press f1 at server selection cause i didnt see it in the guide, ill give it a go and let you know
Old 10/02/2010, 15:45   #8

Quote:
Microsoft visual studio 2010 professional right? and, i didnt press f1 at server selection cause i didnt see it in the guide, ill give it a go and let you know
Maybe I forgot to put it there :\
I'll add it.
And I'd appreciate your report, thx ^^
Old 10/02/2010, 16:30   #9

i installed visual studio 2010 professional, and pressed f1 at server select, still doesnt work