Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 20:20

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

Hero Bot v1.0

Reply
 
Old   #16
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 1,047
Received Thanks: 468
Quote:
Originally Posted by Devil589 View Post
Omg tigreaxul why do you copy Ax5's post. o.O
Spam oh man.
Btw. Ax5 maybe i found a way how to send keys to a window with a .Net language.
But if you found a solution, it would be nice if you share it.

See Ya!
im still trying but i cant get a solution



ax5 is offline  
Old   #17
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 32
Received Thanks: 0
Hey guys, I'm a Delphi developer, 10 years of developing...I will begin to make a bot within Delphi, as soon as I get it to work, I will post info here. See you soon.


black3rn3ll is offline  
Old   #18
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 1,047
Received Thanks: 468
Quote:
Originally Posted by black3rn3ll View Post
Hey guys, I'm a Delphi developer, 10 years of developing...I will begin to make a bot within Delphi, as soon as I get it to work, I will post info here. See you soon.
nice mate, add me on skype or msn i will see that delphi is

msn: *********************
skype: *******
ax5 is offline  
Old   #19
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 365
Received Thanks: 276
i can give my 50 cents about it

The reason why the most send commands dont work is that the game is catching keystrokes in 2 different ways. The first is the software generated keystroke which will in the most cases written to the the chat window (These commands are controlsend in autoiit and the most send commands in other languages). further these commands sends only to one specified window its message -> this will lead to the chat window.
The second are commands that involves the hardware etc. more directly like in dx, with these u can write/send message to the game and not to the chat.
But how u can send messages/keys etc to a game?
1. write u own hook/wrapper for dinput from directx (not so easy)
2. reverse the function u want use of the game and write a hook (like the heavenfire bot)
3. Use a send command like Autoit-Send which sends his message to the global windows (aim is the activated one), but than u game must be on top
4. write u own send command which controls the hardware directly
5. Find the sourcecode of the autoit-send command and adapted to u favourite programming language

I think there much more ways to do it, but none of them will be easy.


schlat is offline  
Old   #20
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 1,047
Received Thanks: 468
Quote:
Originally Posted by schlat View Post
i can give my 50 cents about it

The reason why the most send commands dont work is that the game is catching keystrokes in 2 different ways. The first is the software generated keystroke which will in the most cases written to the the chat window (These commands are controlsend in autoiit and the most send commands in other languages). further these commands sends only to one specified window its message -> this will lead to the chat window.
The second are commands that involves the hardware etc. more directly like in dx, with these u can write/send message to the game and not to the chat.
But how u can send messages/keys etc to a game?
1. write u own hook/wrapper for dinput from directx (not so easy)
2. reverse the function u want use of the game and write a hook (like the heavenfire bot)
3. Use a send command like Autoit-Send which sends his message to the global windows (aim is the activated one), but than u game must be on top
4. write u own send command which controls the hardware directly
5. Find the sourcecode of the autoit-send command and adapted to u favourite programming language

I think there much more ways to do it, but none of them will be easy.
Well Schlat im not using autoit im using VB.NET 2008
ax5 is offline  
Old   #21
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 365
Received Thanks: 276
Quote:
Originally Posted by ax5 View Post
Well Schlat im not using autoit im using VB.NET 2008
i know! But this make no difference. Its the way u using send commands!
AutoIT is programmed in C/C++ if u fjnd the source of it u can use it for u VB.Net.
As i ve seen in other forums, none of the standard commands of VB.Net will work for directx games.
I wrote just a workaround/help and why the "simple" send command in autoit works and not in other programming languages.
This is principle standard of dx-games.
schlat is offline  
Old   #22
 
elite*gold: 59
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 374
Received Thanks: 86
Well i converted the AutoIt "ControlSend" function to C#, the funny thing is, every funtion will work except this one. I dont know why.
I tried this way because C# is a much faster and more complete language than AutoIt.
And you can use the AutoItX3 lib in your .Net projects to use the functions from AutoIt.
Maybe it helps but ill try my best to get a other solution.

See Ya!
Devil589 is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #23
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 365
Received Thanks: 276
Quote:
Originally Posted by Devil589 View Post
Well i converted the AutoIt "ControlSend" function to C#, the funny thing is, every funtion will work except this one. I dont know why.
I tried this way because C# is a much faster and more complete language than AutoIt.
And you can use the AutoItX3 lib in your .Net projects to use the functions from AutoIt.
Maybe it helps but ill try my best to get a other solution.

See Ya!
you right as i said: controlsend is not working -> use the normal send command!
schlat is offline  
Old   #24
 
elite*gold: 59
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 374
Received Thanks: 86
Yea but the bad thing is, the bot cant run in the background. So i have to find a other solution.

See Ya!
Devil589 is offline  
Old   #25
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 365
Received Thanks: 276
Perhaps this help u guys to modify some send commands to specified window.
This is the sourcecode of autoit in c/c++ which includes the send-command...and perhaps to see whats wrong with sendinput and keyb of vb


As far as i can see it should be possible with the keyb-command, but how exactly u can bind it to specified window without the bad effect of controlsend, sendinput etc. i dont know at the moment
schlat is offline  
Old   #26
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 428
Received Thanks: 289
Smile Close to beta test time....

My solution was to write a Delphi unit to run some of the HF dlls. This way I can use the socket routines included in the Dll along with the graphic and file routines. I had to write my own routines to access the game tho. C++ to Delphi header conversions are a pain in the **** tho they do make some things easier once you've finished. I gave up on VB after working with VB3. Doesn't give me enough freedom to work...

Quote:
Originally Posted by schlat View Post
i can give my 50 cents about it

The reason why the most send commands dont work...

I think there much more ways to do it, but none of them will be easy.
karraksc is offline  
Old   #27
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 1,047
Received Thanks: 468
Well im will try to start autoit project for hero online bot, right now im at work and don't have time to program bots.
ax5 is offline  
Old   #28
 
elite*gold: 59
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 374
Received Thanks: 86
Why you want to go back to the AutoIt language?
Maybe its a easy way but AutoIt havent a real multithreading and that sucks =(.
And the .Net languages are faster then AutoIt.
So ill dont give up with the .Net Bots.

See Ya!
Devil589 is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #29
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 1,047
Received Thanks: 468
Quote:
Originally Posted by Devil589 View Post
Why you want to go back to the AutoIt language?
Maybe its a easy way but AutoIt havent a real multithreading and that sucks =(.
And the .Net languages are faster then AutoIt.
So ill dont give up with the .Net Bots.

See Ya!
Well the thing is that, you cant send key to hero client, thats the only problem i got
ax5 is offline  
Old   #30
 
elite*gold: 59
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 374
Received Thanks: 86
Yea i know, i got the same problem but its possible the question is how.
So i wont give up. :P

See Ya!


Devil589 is offline  
Reply

Tags
hero online, heroonline, heroonlinerelease



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Similar Threads
WTS HERO ONLINE ACCOUNTS FOR HERO GOLD
IM SELLING 2 HERO ONLINE ACCOUNTS IN TRADE FOR HERO ONLINE GOLD FIRST IS A LVL 71 FEMALE SPEAR SECOND IS A LVL 63 COMBAT MEDIC if your...
5 Replies - Trading



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 20:20.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Abuse
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.