Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 09:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Thang Global

Discussion on Thang Global within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 20
New game I started playing, I like it better than conquer because its unique.

Anyone know anything about bots/anything for this game?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Thang Global :: I need some help
01/19/2011 - General Gaming Discussion - 2 Replies
I need some help , i was playing a game called thang global which now has closed down and i was looking for the source code to the game it was released on to the net 5 months ago by the people who brought a copy in chilie i think .. i love the game and want to play it if need be on a private sever could any one help .....
Thang online need help :S
01/21/2009 - General Gaming Discussion - 1 Replies
first hello everyone this forum helped me alot and i made afew servers before useing ur help in kalonline and eo but i realy need help on thang online i couldnt find any data base for it or programs and every forum i try to find on it all the topics are from 2005 or 2006 so the links for download are old and they all are down so if any one have the db and programs it will be greet i can open server for public so plz i realy need ur help guys thanks and plz post it on forum or send it to me on...
need help in thang online plz
01/21/2009 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies
thank u all this is agreet forum realy helped me in doin private servers and i made afew servers for kalonline and eo so now i realy need to do server for thang online so if any one can help me with server files db and programs it will be greet if u found anything u can post it on forum here or send me links on my hotmail : [email protected] plz help me all the links from other forums are down bcuz its old
Thang Global
01/01/2009 - General Gaming Discussion - 12 Replies
Lo every one i just started to play this online free game called Thang Global i was wandering if there where any exp hacks, cause this is going very slow THnx N3rd
THANG Online
09/19/2005 - General Gaming Discussion - 4 Replies
Hallo, Hab es noch nicht getestet aber es sieht ok aus finde ich. Sieht ein bisschen nach einem Mu Online Clon aus oder nicht? Guckt es euch mal an und schreibt was dazu http://thang.ongameport.com/ http://thang.ongameport.com/ScreenShot/anc...5083 0215748.jpg http://thang.ongameport.com/ScreenShot/cwa...5083 0153914.JPG