Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 12:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Edited weapons Requiem 2011

Discussion on Edited weapons Requiem 2011 within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Edited weapons Requiem 2011

hi guys, i'm new on the forum, however i have a thing that share with you

well I have proof that there are edited weapons in the requiem , and more and more that circulate on the game, i had this sword in my pj before update the S3 (requiem of memento mori), Hammerin server (USA) besides the Sword came to me through an unbound Xeon (trade item binds on acquiere xeon) and there was no problem during the transaction ... the rumor of that could not modify or duplicate the weapons is false, because there are many people who have succeeded modifying weapons like launchers, Staffs, Swords, etc.

Now, the problem is that after the update, the gun disappeared from the account and to date (14/10/2011) does not know what happened ...

in this sense, also wanted to say that the gun can create and duplicate with a special code that have in the game (that I don't know), that for every weapon there is a different code.

i'll be grateful if you could offer help on a project to develop an editor of armor, weapons, accessories, etc, and with this to know more about the great hidden secrets of the game ...

Old 10/15/2011, 06:01   #2

LOL.... WOW it's true
Old 10/15/2011, 20:10   #3

GM server sword ! nice ^^ !
Old 12/08/2011, 15:04   #4

its feak , its never work you cann do it with CE but only for you and lol nice fail with moverment in wepon. you can all put in but never works