Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 15:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

ALL STEAM GAMES FOR FREE

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
ok this for any of you that want to play some games on steam, but you dont want to pay for them.

like if you want to play garry's mod biut you dont wahnna pay u can use this.

first install it
than when its done installing run the pacsteam inventory(it will be in a folder on your desktop called pacsteam.)
once in the inventory double click the pacsteam thing and it weill bring p the normal steam login screen
either log in to an account hat you already own, or make 1 and use that
install the game u want to use
and have a ****** blast!!!

and im sry for uploading on a dif dite than zerowaiing time or this forum, it was just tooo big

someone informed me that it might be infected, ill repost it if and when i find a new download that might be not infected

Thanks
1 User
Old   #2

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,151
Quote:
Originally posted by hellrazer@Jan 29 2007, 06:48
ok this for any of you that want to play some games on steam, but you dont want to pay for them.

like if you want to play garry's mod biut you dont wahnna pay u can use this.

first install it
than when its done installing run the pacsteam inventory(it will be in a folder on your desktop called pacsteam.)
once in the inventory double click the pacsteam thing and it weill bring p the normal steam login screen
either log in to an account hat you already own, or make 1 and use that
install the game u want to use
and have a ****** blast!!!

and im sry for uploading on a dif dite than zerowaiing time or this forum, it was just tooo big

here is the link:
Code:
http://uploadhut.com/view.php/342261.zip
ehm u know that this is warez dont u?
anyway thanks XD
Mayb ill use it and make a cheat-account

Old   #3

I think you can't play online with this... or ?
Old   #4

Usually you cant, because your SteamId is invalid.

Old   #5

most ogf the games ive tried work online, but either way there are a lot of steam games th=at are amazing for single player
Old   #6

Well i played for 1 day on counter strike source with this and now im getting the error message WRONG STEAM ACCOUNT can anyone help me?

[img]text2schild.php?smilienummer=1&text=that would be nice' border='0' alt='that would be nice' />
Old   #7

Quote:
Originally posted by deadlykil@Jan 30 2007, 17:01
Well i played for 1 day on counter strike source with this and now im getting the error message WRONG STEAM ACCOUNT can anyone help me?

[img]text2schild.php?smilienummer=1&text=that would be nice' border='0' alt='that would be nice' />
re install
Old   #8

elite*gold: 20
i would take caution in running this sure it allows you to play steam games free but it also tries to transmit e-mails outbound also and other outgoing information not to mention makes my antivirus go nuts with suspicious activity of this trying to log keystrokes ect ect.I wouldn't trust running it if you have anything important on your pc or have valid steam account with paid games listed on it..I haven't really disected it to see what exact info it tries to e-mail out but i am guessing it steals steam accounts and passwords and anthing else it can.

EDIT: apon further inspection i was right this installs a keylogger to a directory C:/Windows/System32/Sys32 the Wifi.exe downloads and runs the keylogger in startup everytime ya boot pc

"keylog-ardamax" is the name this thread should be closed and attached url deleted and thread starter banned.Lucky i looked into this.

#close
#ban
Old   #9

i found the keylogger and deleted it ban him for life i hate this kind of people
Old   #10

if there is a keylogger in iut, i diddnt put it in, i just found the program and thought it would be nice to share with the ppl here at elite pvpers, and thats y i said to make and use a fake account just incase there was something bad in it, and bc u said that there is something in it i will deleate the link.