Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 00:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Online Fighting Game DARSANA

Discussion on Online Fighting Game DARSANA within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0

Enjoy =)

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Log Out While Fighting
08/04/2010 - Lin2 Guides & Templates - 16 Replies
If you get into a bad scrape with some monsters and need to bail, target a point in the distance to run to. Then on your action list, click "sit". Now pull up the "Exit Game" menu. Wait on the OK/Cancel screen until your character starts to sit down. While they're in the process of sitting, you're technically not fighting, so hit the "OK" button to log out. Go play your alt for a while until someone else has killed the monster or it wanders off.
Shooting and Fighting through Dungeon Fighter Online
01/31/2010 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies
When most people think of MMOs, you think of a fantasy or sci-fi setting, vast 3D worlds with quests (and level grinding), DFO Gold ,DungeonFighter Gold ,DFOgold ,DungeonFighterOnline Gold and distant level caps that rise to allow for new challenges as time goes on. But what if an MMO had arcade-style side-scrolling action akin to Final Fight or Streets of Rage, with gameplay that you can choose to explore by yourself or with other people? Nexon America is attempting to remake the concept of...
Are there ways to gain experience in the game besides fighting?
07/31/2009 - World of Warcraft - 1 Replies
In the world, we not only want to get more and more wow gold, we also want to gain experience. we can get wow gold more easily. i often buy them from u am e g o ld.c o m. and I know we can get experience by fighting. And are there ways to get it?
Log Out While Fighting
06/27/2007 - LotRO Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 2 Replies
This may have been a fluke (and probably is a repost, but I couldn't find it), but it worked pretty well the 2 times I tried it. If you get into a bad scrape with some monsters and need to bail, target a point in the distance to run to. Then on your action list, click "sit". Now pull up the "Exit Game" menu. Wait on the OK/Cancel screen until your character starts to sit down. While they're in the process of sitting, you're technically not fighting, so hit the "OK" button to log out. Go...