Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 05:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

REQ: GSD ELITE SET PICTURE

Discussion on REQ: GSD ELITE SET PICTURE within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
REQ: GSD ELITE SET PICTURE

hey, it would be great if some1 could post up the picture of an gsd elite set and it would be great if you guys could tell me the price also ^^

QUESTION: how exactly do you add auras to set like elite, legendary, and pirate? any respond would be great, thank you
Old 08/31/2010, 09:33   #2

elite*gold: 0
only ledendary sets can have aura. To get this improvment u must upgrade u legendary one more with an improvement chest --> good luck and money spending...

to get a legenary set with auro from 0 u have to spend over 1000$ or 137$ if each improvement works on the first time.

Some guys tried it over 30 times with an improvement chest to get their master boots to elite.

i personally stopped at a master set, which is good enough for grinding and some boss hunting