Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 04:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Megabot_examples

Discussion on Megabot_examples within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
DAoC MegaBot .ini Files
1.This is just an add on to DaoCMegabot. These are .ini files that you need to "configure" I have conifigured them already for you
They are just examples, because of course everyone specs their character different. I will be releasing 4 different Versions. After
all the Versions are completed you will have all the .ini files for every character in the game!!!!
DAoCMegabot was created by Richyrich.. His email is ! He is the mastermind behind the whole project
Im just saving him time so he doesnt have to make the examples.
2. I, myself, started out not really knowing what to do, and had to email Rich to find out what was wrong, but after some trial and error, I
was finally able to understand it!! So i figured I would just do this.

3. I will upgrade each .ini files when Rich updates his Program.. So each new thing that Rich adds, i will redo the .ini files
to have those scripts!
4. Now you can also email me if you need help, Rich is usually very fast on response, but sometimes he is out of town. I will most likely
be there to respond to your emails.

VERSION 1.1
The "Stealther Version". This version contains all the stealther .ini files except hunter and shadowblade, I will add them tommorow
those 2 classes requite a little more work =).. Each person specs their character different, but heres how my quickbar is setup
to make each work! An Attack that doesnt require an opening move mean = anytime attack ( no postional, etc). Now if you put your hot bars
like I have them, and you copy the .ini into your file and Change name/server/Directory/ and it will work! If it doesnt send me your log and your .ini files!!
Old 01/19/2007, 23:22   #2

Attached Files
File Type: ibf post-15-1169245362.ibf (34.3 KB, 32 views)
Old 02/05/2007, 08:50   #3

See the other Megabot Thread, you need X-Unleashed which youll have to pay for in order to get.