Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 20:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Problem]A Prive Server.

Discussion on [Problem]A Prive Server. within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Problem]A Prive Server.

I opened a private server the guide that there is a forum that I try to access the server, I get a list of servers that seem to me you disconnected server, QUIT FROM RAKION.
How can I fix it?.
And I have another question how people are supposed to go through the folder of the BIN if you have no where to get a username and password?
Thank you in advance the help
Old 08/26/2010, 00:29   #2

elite*gold: 0
ONLY BLUE DUCK EVER MADE RAKION PSERV SOOOOOO U SHOUD ASK HIM

Similar Threads Similar Threads
israel prive server with israelian GMS
10/04/2009 - SRO Private Server - 14 Replies
The server has not yet built at the moment we are negotiating with the company stayed the server. This server, the maximum level is 100 as well as skills. Stored in the server indicating that there would be various bugs DEALY. Server can be bought cheaply Silkim, much other private servers. The server would be x20 - XP and SP Gold 10x Ohdrofim themselves x5. May be to buy parts / weapons Sos / Som / Sun price will be communicated PAYPAL account or through e Israel. Server will be...
Faire un serveur privé en Français
08/28/2009 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies
Bonjour, Je suis Français et étant assez mauvais en français, je voudrais qu'on m'aide a faire une traduction du tuto (google translate est naze) pour faire un serveur privé pour jouer avec des potes. D'avance, merci. tokra
[help]i the taiwan prive server
04/01/2008 - Dekaron Private Server - 7 Replies
hmm in the start have monster that i cant see that drop alot of pots and have skills that i cant see their pic i downloaded the patch on the 2moons clinet so have maybe a pacth or some thing that i can put on that i see the monster and summons...:rolleyes:
(OMG)Shocking terrifying news Cabal chinese Prive server???
02/28/2008 - Cabal Online - 19 Replies
Is it real like silkroad??? I was looking for servers private Cabal Online, i thought this unintentionally. But it is all in Chinese . Someone can help making some tutorial of how to account? Register Page: Download Page:
Serveur privé
01/23/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 0 Replies
En Francais : Je cherche un serveur privé pour conquete ou conquer merci En Anglais : I look for a private server of conquest or conquer ty