Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 11:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Ok Somthing Very Important..

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs down Ok Somthing Very Important..

If You Leave Hero Online and dont wona play anymore...
Why you have to Delete you Characters or do Stuped think's
Why you Just Cane Give to Poor One's Your Acc..
You Will not play some 1 else will play.. with your character
You leave The help Some 1
.................................................. .................................................. ....
I Wos play Cabal Online I wos have 2 characters lvl 120/ 130
Blader / Force Archer
When i Leave The Cabal i wos Give thows Characters to ppl who dont have time or just dont have luck with the game to play with them...
.................................................. .................................................. ......
I Wos Play Perfect World Philipinos i wos have lvl 90 EP when i leave the game i wos give my acc to some Guy..
.................................................. .................................................. ......
JADE DENASTY lvl 75 Jadeon when i leave i wos give my character to some 1
.................................................. .................................................. ....
Silkroad Before 3 Years 70 lvl Archer i leave this game but i give my Character to some 1
NEOSTEAM 50 lvl Pom Smith I leave and give my character to some 1
After this Games i Try HERO Online and i realy love this game
I was Scammed 3 times
i wos not Lucky
i have 3 characters naw i wos start 1st it wos scamed
start second it wos scamed
3rd it wos scamed
So Why The ppl Who Leave Game Cannot Give Me Acc
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am Start Thinking : Help Others to dont got help ...

Old   #2

anyone can do what anyone wants??
please think twice before post that kind of thoughts

Thanks
1 User
Old   #3

ya ya tummorow you will wona kill some 1 so what just go and kill him..!!
and i just Tell Whats right for meee... i dont tell GIVE ME YOU'R HERO ONLINE CHARACTER IF YOU LEAVE NAW..!
if some 1 wona givet ok if not ok ... thats all i just wona ppl know i need Hero character and if some 1 wona help ok... thats all man .. ^^
Old   #4

Some people work hard on their accounts/characters and/or spent some cash on it. Like me for an example. I worked hard on my characters and spent cash on them and for me, I'm not good at training so that's how I feel. I also THINK that if give someone "poor" your account, they won't really understand how the game actually works and won't know the true meaning of the game.

.... I also had one more thing to say, but I forgot. I got like Short-Term Memory Lost or something. But yeah... People do what they want, free-will.

EDIT: Oh yeah! Now I remember. High level characters, I can understand. But low level characters... Some people want to keep all their characters/account. Haha. Sorry if I didn't answer what you were trying to ask correctly.

Old   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by christerper1 View Post
Some people work hard on their accounts/characters and/or spent some cash on it. Like me for an example. I worked hard on my characters and spent cash on them and for me, I'm not good at training so that's how I feel. I also THINK that if give someone "poor" your account, they won't really understand how the game actually works and won't know the true meaning of the game.

.... I also had one more thing to say, but I forgot. I got like Short-Term Memory Lost or something. But yeah... People do what they want, free-will.

EDIT: Oh yeah! Now I remember. High level characters, I can understand. But low level characters... Some people want to keep all their characters/account. Haha. Sorry if I didn't answer what you were trying to ask correctly.

hehe...cheers!

Hm, if i spend real money on a game, i personally, wont give that account to a person i dont know.

If u want **** accounts i can give u, but to said the truth: any account in hero that is not pushed with ncash is ****. In other online games u have the chance to play without real cash till a specified level, but not in hero (Only if u think the first 60 level is a free play for one day).
So the chances to get a good account is very low...but perhaps if hero is in 4 weeks closing u have more chances...

k, last one was a joke.
Old   #6

i have **** accs man like 4 50+ but no gear no money no nothing ...

Your all right...!!
Old   #7

Well no one give a account if thay have play and worked for it so stop with that bullshit if you are pore bad for you.
Old   #8

Ya man im poor i dont have money to pay for Ncash
I have to Buy things for my Car and my GF its not cheap .. too o0
Old   #9

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by k1r3t0 View Post
let me guess, you have to buy things for ur hot wheel cars and other things for ur s3x doll? good job bro.
Thanks
3 Users
Old   #10

hahahhah this person "k1r3t0" is a JOKE
Old   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by aznbadboi View Post
let me guess, you have to buy things for ur hot wheel cars and other things for ur s3x doll? good job bro.
yeah man...
me too, my doll was so expensive at the weekend that i must write a bot to get closer.
The situation is changing: its not netgame its the **** industrie...
Omg i whish me a 5x charm on a bietch or better a hammer of craft if i need support.
Old   #12

Guys... C'mon. We are suppose to be helpful and nice. We aren't suppose to be mean about things. If he can't afford Ncash, he can't afford it. He can always do the surveys and offers for free Ncash. Here's a helpful tip/advice/guide.

1) Do surveys/offers for free Ncash from PR, SB, P2S, Netgame, whatever site that offers Ultimate Game Cards as prizes or from Netgame for instant Ncash.

2) Make the Ncash and sell it.

3) Either keep the money or use it on plvl or exp.
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by christerper1 View Post
Guys... C'mon. We are suppose to be helpful and nice. We aren't suppose to be mean about things. If he can't afford Ncash, he can't afford it. He can always do the surveys and offers for free Ncash. Here's a helpful tip/advice/guide.

1) Do surveys/offers for free Ncash from PR, SB, P2S, Netgame, whatever site that offers Ultimate Game Cards as prizes or from Netgame for instant Ncash.

2) Make the Ncash and sell it.

3) Either keep the money or use it on plvl or exp.

i was not joking on him -> it was on myself...
and a little joke, c mon, this was no offense!
Old   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
anyone can do what anyone wants??
please think twice before post that kind of thoughts
i agree... think before talk

guys are u arguing with a child ? lol thaths looks rlly pathetic...

advice: if u want to be happy... dont play hero...
Old   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by k1r3t0 View Post
maybe instead of coming here and askin for people's account because your too lazy. you could be in game leveling and askin players some good ways to make money. try mining for psl/gs, resell, or tiger leather hunting. ever thought of that?