Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 15:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

(Request) soul master online hacks

Discussion on (Request) soul master online hacks within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation (Request) soul master online hacks

the soul master beta is now open ..and =S ..ahh well.. im just hoping if the pro and awesome hackers to do bots and stuff DD ...thank you :]

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Request] Soul Master Multi-Client
08/27/2010 - General Coding - 2 Replies
Hello! I've been trying for a few days now to figure out how to run 2 Soul Master's on 1 machine, and no luck. Soul Master is a new RTS style game being protected by Game Guard. I tried game guard bypasses from other games, I tried hex editing something, I tried modifying the process ID with UCE.. Nothing seems to work. Only thing I can see that may work is a virtual machine but that's a lot of trouble. I was wondering if anyone knew how to do this or could actually do it? Much help...
Soul Master Closed Beta CE Hacks
08/13/2010 - General Gaming Discussion - 8 Replies
Get CE 5.x start game and CE enter battle lobby make a game with 1 ai unit password protected so no one bothers u now.... (best if done in order) Sta hack...
[request] 5165 soul gear with effects
07/02/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 8 Replies
Well just like the threads name says i need soul gear for the 5165 source Someone of our staff is working his ass off to get the soul gear tho he does not know how to convert .wdb files.. does anybody have an link or any ideah on how to fix this problem. Also an direct link with soul gear and the effects that can be implemented is welcome. I will be verry thankfull and im pretty sure that alot of 5165 source owners would be happy with it :) Our site is www.crankco.nl and we are...
Soul Master - Action-Strategie Mmorpg
03/10/2010 - User Submitted News - 0 Replies
Gamigo hat in einer Pressemeldung bekannt gegeben, dass och im 3. Quartal das kostenlose Action-Strategie Mmorpg Soul Master erscheinen soll. Die Grafik erinnert ein bischen an Flyff, aber das ist Ansichtssache. Im Spiel könnt ihr euch an eine von drei Fraktionen anschließen. Das Spiel ist missionsbasoert und spielt allgmein in der Welt "Elamond". Bei den Missionen geht es nicht nur um "töten" sondern auch um Strategie z.b.: ressoursen Punkte besetzen etc. Zusätzlich erwarten euch...
SjSRO / Soul Spear Soul Lv58 Skill Edit Lv76.
11/11/2009 - SRO PServer Guides & Releases - 3 Replies
Hi All . This My First PK2 Edition :) . I Think Some people so bored Old SkillS :) Soul Spear Soul And Soul Spear Emperor http://img14.imageshack.us/img14/3676/lv58.jpg> ;>>Changed>>>http://img14.imageshac k.us/img14/2765/lv76.jpg DataPK2 http://img245.imageshack.us/img245/1067/dgrtvsjpg .gif