Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 19:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

A new patch?

Discussion on A new patch? within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation A new patch?

What do you boys think?
Can you still cheat after this patch or will KK actually succeed in doing something right?
I don't even cheat in pvp but after the patch I think I'll start just to get them the middle finger.
Old 07/08/2010, 18:04   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharper Blade View Post
What do you boys think?
Can you still cheat after this patch or will KK actually succeed in doing something right?
I don't even cheat in pvp but after the patch I think I'll start just to get them the middle finger.
No you wont! *shakes fist*

Well i hope they have fixed cheating, but i wont give it more than a week till people got their cheats working again
Old 07/08/2010, 21:21   #3

Is it weird that I can't login at all?
Old 07/08/2010, 22:02   #4

Quote:
Is it weird that I can't login at all?
Nah its not weird.. The servers are down again..
Its been a "while" since they patched the game last, so something was bound to **** up
Old 07/09/2010, 06:07   #5

I think it's gonna be a massive failure haha
Old 07/09/2010, 17:56   #6

*bark bark*
Filecheck just moved a little,its not just possible to do all that stuff again,seems like its WANTED.KK fails epic...again.
Will see if i find the time to do it on my own,have to do some "things" first now that im back at my homebase
Old 07/09/2010, 23:22   #7

Tbh, I could fix the def editing if kk wasn't ******* retarded they could too.
Old 07/10/2010, 07:59   #8

See?They WANT it to happen,as soon as anyone here makes the first move,**** WILL hit the fan again.The modded new client will be shared and 2 weeks later,you guess it,peeps who cant hit for **** atm are back in old shape.

someone should start to pay money for this,im getting old and tired
Old 07/12/2010, 14:41   #9

I'm fairly disappointed actually. I was hoping that people would just get legit because if you practice you DO really get better. I guess there will always be people that can't have fun unless they never lose because they have 5000 athletics and never miss a shot. Cool ****!
Old 07/12/2010, 15:32   #10

Stop your comedy please, sharper infinity speed...
Old 07/12/2010, 16:13   #11

Quote:
I was hoping that people would just get legit because if you practice you DO really get better. I guess there will always be people that can't have fun unless they never lose because they have 5000 athletics and never miss a shot. Cool ****!
Practice alone doesn´t make you better,you have to LEARN from what you are doing.I´ve seen many guys in this game that can´t aim for **** and they´re playing since 2004.

Tbh it´s not really fun beating anyone while warping like a mo´fo and not missing a shot because his hitbox is as huge as the ego of guys who developed an obsession pretending they´re is from spain or hungary (aww,who gets the hint,will provide a fresh hacked steam acc for any pm,angry nerd speaking)

This game is ****** all over,this patch came at least 1 1/2 years too late.Faith in changing peoples mind died with that jesus-guy long time ago.
Offer stands,any Clans who can´t play legit can collect the cash mommy gives em.hand it over to me and i provide "fun" as soon as the servers are back up again.

Woop woop
Old 07/12/2010, 16:30   #12

Real men pvp's without hacks!

But yea theres loads of players who sucks while having played for waaaay too long..

Hardware does have quite a lot to say in NC though..
When i started NC i only had 1-3 fps in opfights..
Then i upgraded to the computer i still have now, i became one of the better pvp'ers on Terra.. Then i upgraded my mouse and got even better..
I -hope- that the reason why theres so many ppl who stays sucky is because of their hardware and/or ping...

Well, and then theres all the Mars'ians.. They just suck no matter what
Old 07/12/2010, 19:40   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bredahl View Post
Real men pvp's without hacks!

But yea theres loads of players who sucks while having played for waaaay too long..

Hardware does have quite a lot to say in NC though..
When i started NC i only had 1-3 fps in opfights..
Then i upgraded to the computer i still have now, i became one of the better pvp'ers on Terra.. Then i upgraded my mouse and got even better..
I -hope- that the reason why theres so many ppl who stays sucky is because of their hardware and/or ping...

Well, and then theres all the Mars'ians.. They just suck no matter what
Yeah for some reason everyone from mars just straight up sucks..

I remember in the odododd days I was an uncapped apu with holy frostation and an absolutely 100% clean neocron and I defended cycrow by myself against 5 DD's and a PPU... 6v1 and a non capped apu wins somehow..

Guess german people just suck at everything except hardcore ******.

BTW I don't think I'm gonna give anything else I know how to do away nor will I sell it. I just wanna see the game back to normal without hearing oh here comes moon of bear everyone run because he never misses and you cant possibly outrun him...How does that work?
Old 07/12/2010, 20:48   #14

Quote:
Guess german people just suck at everything except hardcore ******.
And making cars...

Quote:
BTW I don't think I'm gonna give anything else I know how to do away nor will I sell it. I just wanna see the game back to normal without hearing oh here comes moon of bear everyone run because he never misses and you cant possibly outrun him...How does that work?
Good boy!
And yea.. I miss NC from before 75% of the server was hacking.. :/
Old 07/13/2010, 14:12   #15

Bunch of germans came over with their fancy nc hackpack and whatnot, best part is I can still beat almost everyone 1v1 and I'm legit so.. Get on my level?

I miss Zumiez ******* permanent death bug =/