Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 22:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

GrandFAPer (Grand Fantasia AutoIT Player)

Old   #46

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpoonLove View Post
i'll try to make a quickie bout those probs.

actually, giving me all these feedbacks is really a great help.

and don't worry, you're talking with an open-minded guy

i'll go ahead and work the bot off be back soon, for the meanwhile, try using the older version thanks.
Hmm, Maybe I was wrong about the 2nd point. Now, somehow, the keys don't stuck when i stop bot halfway. Maybe i was just unlucky somehow.

the bot runs great, fast and efficient if it does not run out of the intended area. But it runs around alot of places at the moment.

Take your time to fix the problems XD have fun in game also.

Thanks
1 User
Old   #47

Quote:
Originally Posted by PVirus View Post
Hmm, Maybe I was wrong about the 2nd point. Now, somehow, the keys don't stuck when i stop bot halfway. Maybe i was just unlucky somehow.

the bot runs great, fast and efficient if it does not run out of the intended area. But it runs around alot of places at the moment.

Take your time to fix the problems XD have fun in game also.
lol, im into it at the moment xD im just trying to remap some hotkeys to put in new ones xD

Old   #48

*BUMP, updated to v0.0.9
Old   #49

thankkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Old   #50

Smile

verrygood
Old   #51

Omg >.< so fast 0.9! lol,

Ok, really like the new hotkeys,

At least it doesn't shutdown when i die XD

There is a little problem =x The turning of the bot to find new targets..very little >.< maybe too little now, it takes very long to turn and find a new target. Since I can adjust camera angles and thus adjust targeting area, u might wan to leave it back around 90 degrees turning. or about 60?

At the moment, i am using keyboard control. Can use mouse to train sprites

Edit 1 : About Camera Turning, maybe leave it at 0.8b rev settings, but don't let the angle drop change when turning. it might work well wif the current 0.9 settings..since on 0.9, the camera angel don't change.
Old   #52

Lol. I've been testing 0.7 still till now. Works good so far. Haven't tried any later versions yet but will do.
Old   #53

Oh good , i need itzzzzzz
Old   #54

-Moves on to another monster even if it's getting attacked by another one. Doesn't happen that much with 0.7 and i tested it over and over again. This would be a big problem for people with low def/hp.

-Mouse rotation was nice but i notice that this one doesn't rotate it as much as it did on 0.7 and other older revs? For some reason i find it better rotating it a little bit more than just a bit. (stuck purposes.)

-Doesn't march forward anymore if it can't find any monsters. Marching helps so your char doesn't get stuck.

Still testing more.
Old   #55

Quote:
Originally Posted by PVirus View Post
Omg >.< so fast 0.9! lol,

Ok, really like the new hotkeys,

At least it doesn't shutdown when i die XD

There is a little problem =x The turning of the bot to find new targets..very little >.< maybe too little now, it takes very long to turn and find a new target. Since I can adjust camera angles and thus adjust targeting area, u might wan to leave it back around 90 degrees turning. or about 60?

At the moment, i am using keyboard control. Can use mouse to train sprites

Edit 1 : About Camera Turning, maybe leave it at 0.8b rev settings, but don't let the angle drop change when turning. it might work well wif the current 0.9 settings..since on 0.9, the camera angel don't change.
mmmmm... ok i'll keep that in mind.. i'll try to keep the bot as versatile as i can so that setting stuff wouldn't be a prob. I've been thinking about the angular change since the angular cam change is really for the bot to unstuck itself and for some reason, go back to where he should be. so like it will just be attacking in a circular path(hope you can imagine what im saying).

and what do you mean about not shutting down when you die. can you elaborate please?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrLegit View Post
-Moves on to another monster even if it's getting attacked by another one. Doesn't happen that much with 0.7 and i tested it over and over again. This would be a big problem for people with low def/hp.

-Mouse rotation was nice but i notice that this one doesn't rotate it as much as it did on 0.7 and other older revs? For some reason i find it better rotating it a little bit more than just a bit. (stuck purposes.)

-Doesn't march forward anymore if it can't find any monsters. Marching helps so your char doesn't get stuck.

Still testing more.
I'll try scanning the script for 0.0.7, I've been figuring out a way to deal with that prob and as i've been testing 0.0.9, i think, at least it was improved.

yes, i agree.the cam rotation is only a bit now. mmmmmm, i'll try to think of a way to deal with it..

and about the marching thing, that's another feat that I'm thinking of bringing back on the next rev.

And a big thanks for testing
Old   #56

Quote:
mmmmm... ok i'll keep that in mind.. i'll try to keep the bot as versatile as i can so that setting stuff wouldn't be a prob. I've been thinking about the angular change since the angular cam change is really for the bot to unstuck itself and for some reason, go back to where he should be. so like it will just be attacking in a circular path(hope you can imagine what im saying).

and what do you mean about not shutting down when you die. can you elaborate please?

I'll try scanning the script for 0.0.7, I've been figuring out a way to deal with that prob and as i've been testing 0.0.9, i think, at least it was improved.

yes, i agree.the cam rotation is only a bit now. mmmmmm, i'll try to think of a way to deal with it..

and about the marching thing, that's another feat that I'm thinking of bringing back on the next rev.

And a big thanks for testing

Yeah i already like your idea of unstucking using the camera angle. Idk what their problem is. Lol i leave this bot sometimes on for 10 hours straight no worry.
Old   #57

Quote:
Yeah i already like your idea of unstucking using the camera angle. Idk what their problem is. Lol i leave this bot sometimes on for 10 hours straight no worry.
10 hrs? are you serious? O_O i mean my computer's gonna burst in smoke if I do that O_O
and Wow, i never really knew that it can be that reliable thanks!
Old   #58

Quote:
10 hrs? are you serious? O_O i mean my computer's gonna burst in smoke if I do that O_O
and Wow, i never really knew that it can be that reliable thanks!
Yeah and it was still going but my char died cus i ran out of pots. Lol
Old   #59

Quote:
Yeah and it was still going but my char died cus i ran out of pots. Lol
xD wow cool xD anyway im off for today. gtg deal with "my life" and have fun when I get back I'll be up again for updates and fixes

cya and enjoy
Old   #60

If you increase the delay between Attack() and Walk(), I'm pretty sure the bot will detect any monsters attacking you before it searches again. To be safe, you could add one more MonsterDetect memoryread after the attack function finishes, adding in a bit of delay.