Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 19:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

GrandFAPer (Grand Fantasia AutoIT Player)

Discussion on GrandFAPer (Grand Fantasia AutoIT Player) within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old 08/13/2010, 10:56   #31

elite*gold: 0
Can it use in Thaisever?
Old 08/13/2010, 13:03   #32

Quote:
Originally Posted by karmigolf3 View Post
Can it use in Thaisever?
You can just need to change the pointers to their updated version.
Old 08/13/2010, 13:12   #33

Sry but i don't know how to change and how to find pointers i'm Thai
Old 08/13/2010, 13:15   #34

Old 08/13/2010, 14:44   #35

is not possible to use in Brazil
Old 08/13/2010, 15:05   #36

I think Thailand cant use for sure and I don't know how to find the pointers and address of Monster .
Old 08/13/2010, 15:08   #37

From now on i will be routing for this instead. looks very promising! hahaha!
Old 08/13/2010, 15:14   #38

Do u know how to find the pointers of the game.
Old 08/13/2010, 15:44   #39

I tried 2 classes, Pally and Sage. Pally has no problems due to high defense, heal. Sage is problematic cuz when turn into undead by darkmessenger, the bot uses mount and wolf transform gets canceled. If no mount is used. It just stuck there cuz of low HP (HP setting still default at 75%). Truely confusing problem. I have to manual that part

Longest time I've clocked today is 254 mins. No Death, lucky no dark messengers or bosses! haha. I stopped because my weapon ran out of durability. I am always watching the screen at intervals, make sure nobody and no problems.

Great job SpoonLove.

A little problem.

At times, the bot would Sit down...and try to loot item at the same time..which does not work.
Old 08/13/2010, 16:22   #40

i have no idea how to find the pointer of Thaiserver and MonsterAddress
Old 08/13/2010, 23:41   #41

Quote:
i have no idea how to find the pointer of Thaiserver and MonsterAddress
stop spamming and stop double posting. Read guides.

Quote:
1. Scan your HP value 4byte
2. Narrow it down to get 2 addresses
3. Take the first address, add it to cheat table
4. Right click, "find out what accesses"
5. Double click on one address which has a "eax+4" or anything that has a +4
6. Click the hex checkbox next to the value textbox in CE's search
7. With the new popup at the middle it says "The probably pointer is" take that address and type it into CE's search and do a scan
8. Doubleclick the first address you get to add it to cheat table
9. Repeat #4-7 except in step 5, it will say +8.
10. You'll receive a green(static) address that begins with 009 after the second search, this is the address you put into the INI file under "Pointer="

For the "MonsterAddress=" :
1. Search 0 when a monster/NPC isn't clicked
2. Click a monster/NPC so their head appears at the top of your game
3. Search 1
4. Right click your screen to un-select the monster/NPC
5. Repeat #1-4 until you get your green address beginning with 009.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/14/2010, 02:14   #42

Hey guys, sorry if I've checked out the forums just now. I've had a blast last night (a.k.a. got drunk xD) I also need to socialize ya know xD

Quote:
Originally Posted by kelkun01 View Post
From now on i will be routing for this instead. looks very promising! hahaha!
thanks, hope you enjoy it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mudinhu View Post
is not possible to use in Brazil
Quote:
I think Thailand cant use for sure and I don't know how to find the pointers and address of Monster .
it works actually in all versions because all it does it make a "VIRTUAL PLAYER" which press the keys and handles the mouse for you.. the only prob is the pointers which differ from server to server and should be acquired by you.. there's a guide in the first page on how to do that(thanks to MrLegit for this)..

sorry but I can't handle everything, you also need to do your part in this

Quote:
Originally Posted by PVirus View Post
I tried 2 classes, Pally and Sage. Pally has no problems due to high defense, heal. Sage is problematic cuz when turn into undead by darkmessenger, the bot uses mount and wolf transform gets canceled. If no mount is used. It just stuck there cuz of low HP (HP setting still default at 75%). Truely confusing problem. I have to manual that part

Longest time I've clocked today is 254 mins. No Death, lucky no dark messengers or bosses! haha. I stopped because my weapon ran out of durability. I am always watching the screen at intervals, make sure nobody and no problems.

Great job SpoonLove.

A little problem.

At times, the bot would Sit down...and try to loot item at the same time..which does not work.
hey there, WOW, i didnt expect that you've botted for that long, the longest run ive had was only like 75 minutes. you did like almost 4x.

regarding the problem about classes I've had a few and listed them down. I'll be updating the first page for the "Known Problems" section.. my char can handle dark sprites now and can kill them without breaking a sweat lol.. and there are a lot of levelling spots without bosses or with bosses you can handle with regards to you level.

the bot still HAS a very very long way to go... and i'm not really an expert, just a trying hard guy who shares stuff

//edit

gee, just at this moment, the problems are adding up @_@ i hope i could fix them soon.. my certification review's about to start soon @_@ hope i could keep up..
Old 08/14/2010, 13:52   #43

*BUMP updated v0.0.8.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/14/2010, 17:32   #44

Thanks for the update!

To be honest, the update somehow made the bot worst.

Firstly, searching for monster before turning is not very ideal at the moment as my character runs off into another area/ type of monsters instead of killing the intended ones.

I think this can be solved if the bot turns the camera at an angle instead of horizontal plane and lesser than 90 degrees (maybe 45?). Maybe the camera can be evaluated at around 30 degrees while turning, that way, Targeting area(Tabbing) can be adjusted by zooming-in or out

Thus it would not run of to a monster that is not even visible on screen.

Secondly, the bot not quitting when stopped is not ideal. Maybe u could put another hotkey to quit the bot?
Cuz when i stopped the bot during emergency, I am sometimes unable to control the character(aka press hotkeys). Maybe the script was pressing down Ctrl when i stopped it.. and the key is still "pressed down" and when i press hotkey 0 to 9, it is pressing the ctrl 0 to 9 instead.

I died within 7 mins of bot usage cuz when i stopped for emergency, i couldn't hit any hotkeys..

I am sorry if i m asking for too much. I would like to help u in anyway but i have no coding experience for AutoIT or Cheat Engine.. However, if u require any help, u can PM me

Thanks for the hardwork! Hope these problems could be solved ^^,
Old 08/14/2010, 17:44   #45

Quote:
Originally Posted by PVirus View Post
Thanks for the update!

To be honest, the update somehow made the bot worst.

Firstly, searching for monster before turning is not very ideal at the moment as my character runs off into another area/ type of monsters instead of killing the intended ones.

I think this can be solved if the bot turns the camera at an angle instead of horizontal plane and lesser than 90 degrees (maybe 45?). Maybe the camera can be evaluated at around 30 degrees while turning, that way, Targeting area(Tabbing) can be adjusted by zooming-in or out

Thus it would not run of to a monster that is not even visible on screen.

Secondly, the bot not quitting when stopped is not ideal. Maybe u could put another hotkey to quit the bot?
Cuz when i stopped the bot during emergency, I am sometimes unable to control the character(aka press hotkeys). Maybe the script was pressing down Ctrl when i stopped it.. and the key is still "pressed down" and when i press hotkey 0 to 9, it is pressing the ctrl 0 to 9 instead.

I died within 7 mins of bot usage cuz when i stopped for emergency, i couldn't hit any hotkeys..

I am sorry if i m asking for too much. I would like to help u in anyway but i have no coding experience for AutoIT or Cheat Engine.. However, if u require any help, u can PM me

Thanks for the hardwork! Hope these problems could be solved ^^,
i'll try to make a quickie bout those probs.

actually, giving me all these feedbacks is really a great help.

and don't worry, you're talking with an open-minded guy

i'll go ahead and work the bot off be back soon, for the meanwhile, try using the older version thanks.