Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 18:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

DAoCHaxx

Closed Thread

Old   #106

elite*gold: 0
Really enjoy your program. It would be nice to see some sort of Fog\Night Off\Always Daylight feature though. For those of us who don't always feel the need to speedhack\fly. It's nice to feel slightly normal while cheating sometimes, lol :P If you know what I mean.

EDIT: Also, I do not see anywhere in your pulldown menus to jump to any of the BGs? Do I have to manually import the coordinates for this?

Old   #107

The picture you posted in your OP. Of you in PoC, with all the mobs below you while flying. I did that, and died from the mobs. I was about 500 ft in the air, and the mobs came straight up and hit me. How are you not getting attacked?

Old   #108

I'm under the impression that this is detectable on Ywain. Both my accounts were just banned when I wasn't using blatantly. I've been pretty careful to make sure no one was around when I did. Unless I just have real bad luck and someone saw me and appealed me.

A few months ago I was banned on another account, when I was pretty obvious with it, and subsequently banned within minutes. But I had rarely even used it on my buffbot account and woke up this morning to find it banned.

Just a heads up
Old   #109

Quote:
Originally Posted by vanhick View Post
I'm under the impression that this is detectable on Ywain. Both my accounts were just banned when I wasn't using blatantly. I've been pretty careful to make sure no one was around when I did. Unless I just have real bad luck and someone saw me and appealed me.

A few months ago I was banned on another account, when I was pretty obvious with it, and subsequently banned within minutes. But I had rarely even used it on my buffbot account and woke up this morning to find it banned.

Just a heads up
I've been using it on Eden & Uthgard (Freeshards) for the last few days with no problems at all. Makes stealth travel very, very easy. And catching up to a caster for a PA, is wonderful. Have also been taking advantage of the teleport. If I die, I can instantly teleport right back to where I was killed, finish them off, and blame weird server lag for /releasing in the same spot I died, lol.. Works everytime..

I am too weary to use this on my Live Accounts. I have too much to lose.

Old   #110

Quote:
Originally Posted by sfxx View Post
I've been using it on Eden & Uthgard (Freeshards) for the last few days with no problems at all. Makes stealth travel very, very easy. And catching up to a caster for a PA, is wonderful. Have also been taking advantage of the teleport. If I die, I can instantly teleport right back to where I was killed, finish them off, and blame weird server lag for /releasing in the same spot I died, lol.. Works everytime..

I am too weary to use this on my Live Accounts. I have too much to lose.
The first time I was banned the email specifically stated 'Speed hack', but this time it just said "Illegal 3rd party program" and I was using about 4 illegal 3rd party programs at the time. It could have easily been something else, but just watch out to those using it on Live.
Old   #111
Und alle so: "Yeaahh"

elite*gold: 867
Received Thanks: 24,247
Update to v1.4 is now available, working for DAoC patch 1.108 ONLY! Remember that v1.4 will not work with previous patches, use the other versions then.
Old   #112

Any response, lanara, as to why mobs still are able to attack when in the air? Your SS in POC shows they dont, but they do for me.
Old   #113

Quote:
Any response, lanara, as to why mobs still are able to attack when in the air? Your SS in POC shows they dont, but they do for me.
That only works on live, they don't have any pathing on freeshards so they come in the air.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #114

Ahh ok.. What about the 'detection' that the user got banned for? Just recently he posted his live account was banned. Has your program been detected?
Old   #115

Quote:
Ahh ok.. What about the 'detection' that the user got banned for? Just recently he posted his live account was banned. Has your program been detected?
I havn't played live for quite some time, so i don't know if they autodetect it now. Better test it on a trial account and remember that its never 100% safe to use.
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #116

Good idea. I really appreciate your responses. Look forward to more updates.
Old   #117

Gugi Lanara, bin ich blind oder was `? ich seh gar keinen link ? Oo .

oder updatet das tool selber ?
Old   #118

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadnex View Post
Gugi Lanara, bin ich blind oder was `? ich seh gar keinen link ? Oo .

oder updatet das tool selber ?
Im Startpost wie immer.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #119

lanara, I am completely in love with you for creating your Tool for Teleport..etc.. Is there any future of you developing a Radar?
Old   #120

I have a working radar, but i didn't create it by myself so i won't make it public without permission, sorry.

Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread