Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 18:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Boba Fetts Clone Relic Dupe

Discussion on Boba Fetts Clone Relic Dupe within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 235
The Black Market: 135/1/0
Received Thanks: 17,757
1) Start the boba fetts clone relic quest.
2) You will be sent to endor.
3) Once you complete part 3 of the quest start part 4.
4) Go back to the contact on endor for the 3rd question again.
5) Repeate this over and over for lots of carbines.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Relic Weapons
06/08/2010 - RFO Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Guides - 4 Replies
Hi guys! ive learned a lot here in elitepvpers i was suppose to be a leecher but i dont ask question when some1 post interesting cheats. I try to figure it out myself based on hints. I began to discover cheat guys, i now fully understand server sided cheats to in game cheats and others as far as Cheat Engine software is concerned. Ahhmmm but beyond my understanding, there still lacking which is beyond the course of cheat engine itself. Heres a SS below with one of my cheats but yes...
Boba Fetts Clone Relic Dupe
11/09/2006 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies
1) Start the boba fetts clone relic quest. 2) You will be sent to endor. 3) Once you complete part 3 of the quest start part 4. 4) Go back to the contact on endor for the 3rd question again. 5) Repeate this over and over for lots of carbines.
Clone/Katarn Armor Dupe
05/02/2006 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies
1. You must be a vet char pre nge, or you must have two accounts. 2. If your pre nge make an alt. If you have 2 accounts make a char on your same server. 3. Make sure you have a house on that server and add your alt to the admin list. 4. Start the Katarn Armor quest, get help from a friend or if you have 2 comps then do it yourself. 5. Once you finish the quest and have the katarn armor and the holo of which ever faction you were doing, drop the armor and the holo in your house.
!HELP! HOW TO CLONE/DUPE make faster adena
03/29/2006 - Lineage 2 - 2 Replies
HELP PLIZZ ANYBODY TELL ME HOW TO MAKE MANY and FAST ADENA :) PLIZZZZzzz... if somethin you wont write here send me on my e-mail: [email protected]
Boba's Clone Relic Weapon Quest Dupe
01/05/2006 - General Gaming Discussion - 6 Replies
It is possible to get Boba Fett?s 3?d clone relic reward over and over again. I believe it?s a carbine. In the quest Boba sends you to Endor to start your quest. Once you complete part 3. Start part 4 then just go back to the contact on endor from the third quest and do the quest over again.