Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 16:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Hero Online - Level Guide 1 - 50 Walkthrough

Discussion on Hero Online - Level Guide 1 - 50 Walkthrough within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
by: Black Plague

Levels 1-9

The ideal monsters to hunt during your first level are the level wolves found outside of Dragon Castle. They are the easiest and quickest way to level up enough to equip your starting weapons. After level 2 you can go buy a bow if you choose, but be aware you need to buy arrows that take up inventory space and weigh a substantial amount at lower levels. Once you get the option for the farmer quest open your map and head to him. Accept it and kills the Swine until about level 5. Don't forget to do the quests up until this level. Continue to follow the directions of the quests and complete them.

Once level 8-9 head to the Highlands to complete the slightly higher level quests and to farm better items and more experience. By now you should have received upgrade armor/weapon drops from Wolves or Apes.

Levels 10-15

*Attention* At level 10 you can pick your class. There are four classes :

Warrior - Your standard close-combat damage dealer. You will receive skills for close combat. This skill increases attack and defense. Your passive gives you increased health.

Hunter - You have the ability to tame monsters. To tame a monster you must get it below 10% Health and use your Tame skill given by the trainer. There is about a 10-20% chance of successful taming. Your passive gives you increased defense.

Assassin - You are one sneaky !@#$%^&*. You get skills that deal good damage and you can dodge well as well as hit more often than other classes because of increased base hit rate. You also have a stealth ability.

Physician - Given the ability to heal. You are a vital member of every higher level party and it is easy to get power leveled with this job because of it's skills.

Once you have chosen your class, head to the BookStore and buy the skill book that best fits you(These require 15 intelligence). Left-Click it once you have bought it and press b to open the skills menu. If you have spare skill points you should raise the skill to level 5. Now drag your skills into your interface for use during combat.

After choosing your skill, you should head back to the Highlands and complete any quests and farm bears until level 13-14. After this, head up to the Rogues, Renegades, and Assassin camp to complete more quests and farm until level 15. You should now upgrade once more.

Levels 16-20

By now you should have a pretty good grip on how the game handles and you should have good +2 or +3 armor/weapons. (+3 or higher weapons glow golden) At level 16 you should stock up with Hp Recovery items and Chi Recovery items and head to Venom Swamp. Here you should farm Red Illusion Spearmen and Archers until level 20. The trick on killing them at lower levels is using the skills because your basic attacks wont land very often(1/10 with high dexterity). Once level 20 you should start the quest in the Legend section. This quests is somewhat lengthy and will require its own Guide.

Levels 21-22

You should be killing toads, snakes, and the occassional panther at these levels. Grind on these until level 22 and go upgrade you weapon. Be sure to get + Skill Damage on it. You should head to spiders now. I have found that the best spot for constant spider spawns is near the Red Illusion Ressurection grounds. Right before you go down the bridge stairs should be a road and on both sides spiders everywhere, hunt here.

Levels 23-26

You should continue to grind spiders relentlessly until level 25. Afterwards head to Dragon Castle and get your Skill Book pertaining to what you use.
Raise until level 5 once again. This time you get something special. AREA OF EFFECT! Yes thats right you now have an AoE skill. With this you should head back to the spiders and gather groups for AoE. Kill them until 26.

Levels 27-45

Before you go head into hardcore grinding levels, I suggest you complete both the Story and Legends in your quest logs. Cryptic Tales is somewhat useless but it needs to get done for later on. The other one is VERY good, but long. Once you complete it you will get LOVE Items which are EXTREMELY good for a level 30 as well as a Love Box to open for your prize.

Now to talk about hunting spots. You should now make sure your fully upgraded and stocked up on Health and Chi Recovery Items. Now go to Spirit Spire. You should kill Black Panthers until level 29. At level 29 you should upgrade your weapon, get + skill damage on it and head to the Secret Beach in Spirit Spire. You need to go through a tunnel to get to it. Now watch out because this is often over camped by high levels farming armor and weapons for money. Once you have farmed until level 40 use your skill books for level 40 and get your new AoE. Here you should hunt until about level 45.

I know it seems like I am leaving a lot out. But this game is all about grinding spots. And this place is very good experience until the end of level 45.

Levels 45-50

When you feel like Spirit Spire Beach isn't as fruitful as you had wished it to be at level 45 or so. Head to Southern Plains. Here you can gather mass groups of leopards and use your level 40 AoE to kill them relatively quick for a very reasonable amount of experience. I suggest leveling here until 50 or so. Don't forget to upgrade your armor and weapons every chance you get.
Old 08/05/2006, 09:35   #2

Wow, thanks for this guide! If only we had a Hero Online sub-forum..
Old 08/06/2006, 21:58   #3

yo this is a nice guide +k
Old 08/08/2006, 15:02   #4

werry nice guide im new in this game hehe but i have a question how long need to get to lvl 50?
Old 08/08/2006, 15:02   #5

oh and +1 karma
Old 09/05/2006, 05:08   #6

level 40-50 easier said then done...
Old 09/26/2006, 11:17   #7

I found out something interesting.
Im an lvl 23 assasin with throwing weapons.
So if 3 monsters line up and you klick the last one your skill hits all 3 monsters that are in the line.
Works with other classes too depends on the distance your skill can attack.
Old 10/31/2006, 19:41   #8

the best is to do quests
Old 11/30/2006, 11:52   #9

which is best class to train???